Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Idiot please

Drunk

Aug 12, 2009, 11:05 AM
I do my job, I do it well and with a smile on my face.

Lady walks in (obese fat stupid 3itch) what is the difference between your store and the other (retail corporate) store.

Well we can't charge things to the account but that's it.

She has a fat pudding face of puzzlement... "so you can't add texting?"

"No we can add texting" as I smile

"Ok (jiggle jiggle as her face moves) I want texting"

Alright, so are you using the texts? or a kid?

"IT GOES ON MY ACCOUNT"

"huh? What I'm asking is are you the one using the texts on the phone or is someone else? We put texts on per phone line"

"well that's stupid"

she still hasn't answered me, I don't know what she wants and It's hard to guess how much or anything.

"ok we...
(continues)
BoredatSprint

Aug 12, 2009, 11:36 AM
Waddling fat people are the bane of my existence too. There should be a law against waddling unless you're pregnant. Shoot on sight kind of business. 😁
therecanbeonlyone

Aug 12, 2009, 12:07 PM
don't talk about dru like that
BoredatSprint

Aug 12, 2009, 12:08 PM
😲 I'M TELLING!
love2transfercustomers

Aug 12, 2009, 11:38 AM
i can understand having a problem with stupid customers, but based on how desciptive you were with the customer being large...just wondering if you have a problem with fat people...not judging if you do.
Drunk

Aug 12, 2009, 12:04 PM
I like happy fat people that smile and are happy. I know a few. But when they are fat and on welfare it's horrible, because they are ghetto flabby-ouls
WorldSoCold

Aug 12, 2009, 12:50 PM
i have a problem with fat people who complain how fat their are...while they are eating a humongous triple cheeseburger from mcdonalds, slamming down a huge bucket of fries...AND DRINKING DIET COKE!

those people are seriously sick in the head and need professional help...mentally!
MrGoofball

Aug 12, 2009, 1:19 PM
I'll Eat a triple cheeseburger at mcdonalds and drink a diet coke and it has nothing to do with weight. It's got to do with what diet sodas were originally for and that's people with diabetes.
BoredatSprint

Aug 12, 2009, 1:22 PM
Ha. Don't get all testy..

....Fatty.
Lanae

Aug 12, 2009, 6:25 PM
This is my favorite post of the day....

Thats all...I am submitting no useful imput...Just laughing Hysterically.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.