Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 23 replies

stupid people all over

Nikon

Aug 7, 2009, 12:12 PM
people calling in are just dumb, and their breeding, natural selection isnt working.
cbarton

Aug 7, 2009, 12:13 PM
Get a job volunteering with the suicide hotline. Just tell everyone that calls that its called Darwinism, now hurry up and get it over with.
FrankOMCGee

Aug 7, 2009, 12:22 PM
i think you can go to jail for that... but who knows?
cbarton

Aug 7, 2009, 12:23 PM
You think too much. haha
FrankOMCGee

Aug 7, 2009, 12:29 PM
comes with a big brain 👀
cbarton

Aug 7, 2009, 12:30 PM
Does that mean you wear large hats as well?
FrankOMCGee

Aug 7, 2009, 12:35 PM
yes when i do wear one, i had a big top hat. because the big brain makes me eccentric!
cbarton

Aug 7, 2009, 12:37 PM
Sweet! haha
I need something to do. And the cute chick that works at the grocery store near me isn't working today.
Woe is me.
FrankOMCGee

Aug 7, 2009, 12:40 PM
that is a sad event. do you have her number, she might be able to make a delivery.... 😈
cbarton

Aug 7, 2009, 12:45 PM
No! hahaha Its a little bit of a long story.
I went up there last week to grab some sushi for lunch, because its really not bad from up there. I got in line and handed her my stuff while I was getting my card out. I figured that it was another one of the same people. But it wasn't. haha She started to grin and dropped my sushi. I laughed at her. I purchased my food and left. The next day my buddy was like that dude whose sushi you dropped thinks your really cute, and she was like really?! Or this is what my friend told me anyhow. So on Saturday after work I went back in there, and she was there and was like oh its you again? Being all flirty and what not. And I was about to make my move, when this giant redneck asshole came up behind me and...
(continues)
FrankOMCGee

Aug 7, 2009, 12:57 PM
sounds like billy bob got his murder on. that or he was one of those asshats who gets people fired for no reason.
cbarton

Aug 7, 2009, 1:07 PM
Total asshat dude. You have no idea.
She was saying bye and he was like durrrrhurrr
FrankOMCGee

Aug 7, 2009, 1:29 PM
sounds like you need to get the survallance tapes from the back and track down his hillbilly ass and punch his kid in the wiener. you dont want to fight giant hillbillys. 🙄
cbarton

Aug 7, 2009, 1:30 PM
Im in North Carolina. Seeing rednecks is aobut as common as grass 'round these parts. And most of them really can't fight to save their testes my friend.
FrankOMCGee

Aug 7, 2009, 1:34 PM
hmm well then still punch that little sucker in the nads, we dont want him to continue the blood line.
bvan1119

Aug 8, 2009, 8:16 PM
đŸ¤Ŗ
BoredatSprint

Aug 7, 2009, 12:16 PM
Ha. Yeah, I don't think that Darwin accounted for cell phone customers when he was compiling his research. Otherwise he would have just become an obscure alcoholic. ☚ī¸

Wireless industry = Enlarged liver
cbarton

Aug 7, 2009, 12:18 PM
Working wireless makes me want to kick dirt in childrens eyes just so I can record the sounds of them cry and burn it to CD so I can sleep better at night.
BoredatSprint

Aug 7, 2009, 12:29 PM
cbarton said:
Working wireless makes me want to kick dirt in childrens eyes just so I can record the sounds of them cry and burn it to CD so I can sleep AWESOME at night.

*fixed
cbarton

Aug 7, 2009, 12:30 PM
Appreciated good man.
prizbilla_babykilla

Aug 7, 2009, 12:46 PM
cbarton said:
Working wireless makes me want to kick dirt in childrens eyes just so I can record the sounds of them cry and burn it to CD so I can sleep better at night.

dude, i'm living the dream. and i sleep like all my stresses have been eliminated. or i'm drunk. it's a pretty accurate comparison either way. 😉
cbarton

Aug 7, 2009, 12:48 PM
Its very nice. I enjoy it. If you really want to help, you can always donate to help feeed wild gazelles glazed donuts, or shut down the WNBA.
prizbilla_babykilla

Aug 7, 2009, 1:08 PM
The WNBA is still around? đŸ¤Ŗ
cbarton

Aug 7, 2009, 1:13 PM
Exactly.
Its almost as useless as professional bowling.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.