Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Possible Fraud?!?

Lanae

Aug 5, 2009, 6:47 PM
So I get this customer that has one line with T-Mobile and wants to add 4 more lines onto his account, he as the unl loyalty plan, so you can imagine it would be quite expensive when all said and done for monthly charges and all...

He wants 4 Beholds, with NO Data NO Texting, and wants to be able to have them unlocked that way he and his family can travel to Italy next month, for 3 months!!! Oh yeah, and he wanted me to make them free...Yeah right...

Who would be okay with paying over $200 for three months and not actually using the service!?!

Long story short, I cant do it even if I wanted to, cause he has two other Delinquent lines that have been canceled and have hefty balances do before any new lines can be added...

Sad thi...
(continues)
Drunk

Aug 5, 2009, 7:10 PM
I love T-Mobile because of the sim card and the cheap rates, and unlocked phones. I just cry when they don't have the coverage I need.
Lanae

Aug 5, 2009, 8:02 PM
It brings a tear to the eye 😉

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.