Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

verifying accounts

Johanisu19

Aug 4, 2009, 2:20 PM
does every company do this? I'm so tired of people getting pissed at me. I'm sorry you don't have your DL or know your Tax id but i can't sell you a phone or bill something to an account with out these things. How does that not seem fair to request. And YES we have been doing this for 5 years so I don't care that the last rep did not ask for it. ITS A POLICY and I follow it.

Sorry rant
mist668

Aug 4, 2009, 3:18 PM
I always get black people in wanting to start up service with no id of any kind. Then they ask me why I won't do it, and my response is how do I know its not your neighbors info?
SprintCC

Aug 4, 2009, 3:38 PM
I wish there were more people that took verifying accounts seriously. I know there are too many cases of people bypassing information and then we deal with customers that had one phone on a 450 minute plan getting a bill with 8 phones on unlimited plans.
kt80

Aug 4, 2009, 4:42 PM
I agree. I had a call yesterday. Woman called in wanted to transfer one number to another account. I ask for the password and she doesn't know what it is. She then states the last rep helped her until the call was lost. I look and the rep did and transferred the number. Now I have to argue for 20 minutes that just because the other rep didn't do her job right that I am willing to do mine wrong.
inboundSprintSlave

Aug 4, 2009, 3:51 PM
Me: And may I have the PIN to access you acct today?

Caller: I dont have one. The answer to the question is blah, blah, blah...

Here's the thing though, you have to set up a PIN and Security question/answer at the same time! You cant have one without the other! No we did not forget to send you the info when we set it up. YOU SET IT UP, EVERYONE HAS TO SET ONE UP!!!!!!!!!

Sorry rant 🙂
inboundSprintSlave

Aug 4, 2009, 4:14 PM
seriously my next 2 calls opened exactly this way!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.