Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Blah Blah Blah

ACSer4Sprint

Aug 2, 2009, 5:51 PM
I never go over my minutes, thats ABSOLUTELY invalid!!! You are screwing me over, I know it!!! Blood Suckers! I have been with this company for 13 years (acct open 10/19/2005) how could i have gone over my minutes... Umm idk you picked up the ****ing phone and didnt stop talking!!! Arg I hate phucking morons! 👿 👿 👿
kierscues

Aug 2, 2009, 8:49 PM
yeah i know about that. my worst thing is the people that dont have a darn bit of common courtesy. what other business is it okay to call people profane names? people are not only stupid, they have no manners and im pretty sure they all have BO too.
Drunk

Aug 3, 2009, 1:16 PM
yeah body odder
tonicetou

Aug 3, 2009, 1:57 PM
It Could be a ALOT WORSE... I work for T-mobile FlexPay, work a day in my Site and u'll never complain about overages
ACSer4Sprint

Aug 3, 2009, 5:45 PM
Oh there are plenty of other things other than overages or billing that we deal with here... That just pissed me off, wouldnt listen for one minute... I would start to say something and he would cut over me all "Blood Sucker" Bioch" and all kinds of other sh**
inboundSprintSlave

Aug 4, 2009, 4:16 PM
"MY SON DOESN'T EVEN HAVE INTERNET ON HIS PHONE YOU IGNORANT ****!!!"

classic
little.star

Aug 4, 2009, 11:34 AM
"I never go over on my minutes, these are invalid charges ..."
"Sir, you have been going over on your minutes the last 8 months, you just haven't noticed because you had rollover minutes," (because you don't look at your bill because you are completely incompetent) "and now you are out of rollover minutes"
DUH!! 🙄
ACSer4Sprint

Aug 4, 2009, 12:00 PM
I love the ones with internatinal dialing... (guy with heavy *spannish* accent) "I don't know anyone in Mexico! I have never dialed this number... Call lasts over an hour and the numebr has been called several hundred times! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
inboundSprintSlave

Aug 4, 2009, 4:18 PM
PORQUE!!!????

in think thats spelled right 😕

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.