Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Please tell me:

ElTriste

Jul 29, 2009, 4:07 PM
How I'm supposed to know your son is slightly disabled? When he demands I sell him an ATT go phone, and when you have your mommy come in and raise hell cause you blew through $50.00 worth of minutes in a few days cause you didn't listen to me...it's my fault!? Phuck that. If your son is "disabled" why do you give him money and have him roll around the mall shopping? Am I supposed to belittle him and say "no buddy, you can't get this cause you're not smart enough for a phone" no. So this is definately a damned if you do, damned if you don't scenerio. It's not like I gave him a 2 year contract, it's a phuckin GO PHONE.
Menno

Jul 29, 2009, 4:19 PM
exactly. The only time I'll hesitate selling a phone in that situation is if it was on contract. It's insulting to tell someone you think they're not smart enough to have a phone
AVANESS

Jul 29, 2009, 4:25 PM
I signed a disabled guy up the other day on an unlmt plan with data a few days ago.

It was his second line on an unlimited plan.

I him over and over if he knew what he was doing and tried to explain what he was getting himself into.

What can I do? Im not going to say no.
ElTriste

Jul 29, 2009, 5:14 PM
EXACTLY, and honestly, if it's prepay service, who gives an ish? I PROPERLY explained to him how it worked, and he SAID it was only gonna be for emergencies. His mom CLAIMED he never used it, but it magically kept running out of minutes. So he's not smart enough to manage his prepaid minutes, bvut he's smart enough to bull$hit his mom
Verde321

Jul 29, 2009, 10:46 PM
Its a lose lose situation. Either way you go, your boss or customer's relations will be angry at you.
Pious Goddess

Jul 31, 2009, 7:07 PM
Just as bad as when this lady called in cussing me out because her autistic child bought all kinds of ring tones, games, and had been texting some service being kgb. She was all like, "$150 and what the hell is this?" I explained to her they were valid especially when she had the child's phone with her and one of the ring tones played. She begged me to give credit back because her child is autistic and had some other issue. She told me I had no soul and I barely could even speak so if she made her assumptions on what I was going to do etc... Then hey I just won't do a thing.
mist668

Jul 31, 2009, 7:20 PM
Able to print out the bill showing them exactly what they downloaded, which line, and what time and date it was done. Thats when I say well this is what the charge was for. Customer then will procede to state well I never downloaded that ringtone/wallpaper ect on purpose. Then I state "well you only had to confirm the downloald 3 effin times so guess what, your paying for it".

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.