Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 19 replies

Sob Stories

SneakyRebelNinja

Jul 22, 2009, 5:43 PM
To all the customers out there:
I understand that you do not have enough money to pay your bill. I understand that you have been a customer for years. However, this is not the only month you've been late, and the fact that your social security check doesn't come for a week is not going to make me give you another extension. Here's a crazy idea; GET A JOB. Or pay on time. Or, you could even (gasp) pay it before it's due! Just stop coming in my store and telling me that your child support is sucking you dry, so you couldn't pay your bill. Please manage your finances.

Best part of this: this customer is standing right in front of me saying these things as I type them. 😈
tmogrl09

Jul 22, 2009, 5:52 PM
But we're suppose to feel sorry for those who complain and give them what they want, didn't ya know?! 🙄
sexpanther

Jul 22, 2009, 5:55 PM
And the customer was right in front of you as you were typing this thread??...You really are a sneaky rebel ninja!! 😉
AVANESS

Jul 22, 2009, 6:35 PM
When Im a customer out in the real world, I dont inform strangers of my financial situation. Why do people feel the need to do that?
tmogrl09

Jul 22, 2009, 6:36 PM
To make you feel bad for them so you give them free stuff.. 🙄
NEPats726420

Aug 1, 2009, 2:37 PM
i want to know where that works, ill go there and lay it on think for some free stuff!!
khrispii

Jul 22, 2009, 8:33 PM
I hate when I get sob stories when I ask "how are you doing?" It only requires a one word answer. It's almost rhetorical. It doesn't mean I wanna know about your aunt's brother-in-laws cousin's dog just died and you had to loan them money for vet bills. I don't care. I only asked because I have to pretend I care for the most part. Just let me know what you are looking to get for free so we can end this conversation a lot sooner.
AVANESS

Jul 22, 2009, 8:58 PM
Do you think that there are other forums like this, only for another profession. For instance,

I went through a KFC drive thru a few years ago, and the guy could not repeat my order back to me correctly.
So I said, and I quote...
AVANESS

Jul 22, 2009, 9:03 PM
"PUT 12 THIGHS IN A BUCKET CHICKEN BI^CH!

That guy has to vent somewhere right?

Sorry about the double thread, as far as I know it is an unreversable mistake
Polterchrist

Jul 23, 2009, 12:16 PM
I dunno bout KFC but i worked at blockbuster for a year and a half and they have
ihateblockbuster.com
it was pretty funny cuz i came from an indirect and would come to this site all the time then to find out theres one for BB as well.. but now i'm back in the biz
khrispii

Jul 23, 2009, 3:10 PM
I used to wait tables and once sound a blog called iserveidiots.com. It had forums where we would all just domplain about the customers we waited on. It had the retalition people would do to get back at really bad customers. It was some of the funniest things i had ever read
Polterchrist

Jul 23, 2009, 5:55 PM
Goes to show people are retarded everywhere... oh well it'll all be over soon..
2012 here we come!
mist668

Jul 23, 2009, 7:13 PM
Yep all dead 2012... what exactly did they predict it was going to be from?
Polterchrist

Jul 23, 2009, 7:47 PM
republicans... sad indeed
khrispii

Jul 23, 2009, 7:58 PM
No one knows how it will happen but my guess is alien war or a meteor like the dinosaurs.
Polterchrist

Jul 23, 2009, 7:59 PM
Nope, republicans... or maybe a meteor shower of alien republicans... scary.
That or Grizzly BEARS!
khrispii

Jul 23, 2009, 8:08 PM
Now I'm scared. I wasn't before but grizzly bears scare me!! 😲
inboundSprintSlave

Jul 23, 2009, 10:51 PM
anyone see Penn and Teller's BS on 2012?

ITS Hilarious. Cuz not even the mayans believe in the 2012 doomsday.
xxbriibriixx

Jul 23, 2009, 6:21 PM
thats harsh but seriously, its true! lol
tmochicka24

Aug 1, 2009, 2:18 PM
haha ha that is funny

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.