Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

ahhh!!!

WorldSoCold

Jul 22, 2009, 3:17 PM
...you know what I hate the most?...BEING ON HOLD!! WTF people!?

"you're verizon, you aren't supposed to be on hold, don't you have a direct line?"

...yeah right i f*ing wish! lol
WorldSoCold

Jul 22, 2009, 3:20 PM
and you know what else i hate? ...hearing:
"when did you open?" or "i didnt know your store was up here"

EVEN THOUGH WE'VE BEEN OPEN FOR THE BETTER PART OF 10 MONTHS!

guess i gotta get out there and do more advertising
....i wander if i dressed up in a huge a$$ monkey suit thats wearing a bikini and ran down the highway holding i sign that says "come to blahblahblah!!" will work? lol
gadawg119

Jul 22, 2009, 3:29 PM
Over TWO AND A HALF YEARS!!!!! And we STILL have people come in AT LEAST twice a week, saying "How long have you been open?"

đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ đŸ˜ŗ
WorldSoCold

Jul 22, 2009, 3:53 PM
wow that's insane! i hope that doesn't happen here
SprintIndie08

Jul 23, 2009, 11:53 AM
We've been open just over three years and I get that a few times a week. Granted our store doesn't face the road and can only be seen from one direction of travel (yea i know thats a crappy location).

Maybe we should all put out a mannequin like Bar B - Q located outside of KT's Barbecue restaurant in Cincinnati? 😉
WorldSoCold

Jul 23, 2009, 12:18 PM
our store is on the wrong side of the shopping plaza too. right next to a bowling alley that practically no one goes to... and next to a nail salon

the nail salon is really busy...but everyone knows (in an overly sarcastic voice.."nails are more important than anything!")

it'll get better... my manager and another co-worker of mine have some pretty good ideas to get the word out that we are here.
SprintIndie08

Jul 23, 2009, 12:27 PM
I have some great ideas as well but this store hasn't made money for so long. I've only been at this location permanently for about 3 months. I'm not sure upper management would want to spend the money to get it where it needs to be. Who knows, maybe they'll get back to me and surprise me! 😁

I bet you guys have a sign by the road though, don't you? We don't. ☚ī¸
thecleaner62

Aug 5, 2009, 11:13 AM
i think something that advertises like butter jesus just north of cincy would work pretty well
NEPats726420

Jul 22, 2009, 3:57 PM
wait til you have been there for like 5 years and people still say that to you, it will happen
computerking

Jul 22, 2009, 4:24 PM
our kiosk is in a store that sees 30k people per month and I still get people saying the same thing after 9 years. 🙄

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.