all discussions

show all 6 replies

can we not do math here?

getsome

Jul 22, 2009, 9:30 AM
a customer comes in...
C: Custie
M: Me

C: I wunna go frum myfaces 1k minutes (59.99)and 300 text (4.99) to myfaces 600 minutes (49.99) and add unlimmet tests (14.99). How much dat make make my bill be?

M: Well....It'll be virtually the same price.

C: You dun unnastand...i wuna go frum a thousan minnuts to da six hunna minutes and add unlimmet tests...that should make it cheaper.

M: *Pulls out sheet of paper and pencil to show costs, Proceeds to do math*

C: Dats some buuhhhshiiissshhhhh...It posta be cheaper.

M: Nope...

C: Dats a rip off...immuh just cansul..

M: Won't hurt my feelings.

C: Leaves..
Debo

Jul 22, 2009, 10:41 AM
Ah, the joys of working for T-Mobile. Almost every customer that comes in my store is like that (and sounds like that too!). 🤣
getsome

Jul 22, 2009, 11:36 AM
yea. it kills me day in day out listening to bad english. ALL our customers are idiots....
Researcher

Jul 22, 2009, 12:46 PM
The problems you have understanding them when they are right in front of you. I work, like a lot of you do in a call center.

Add the same "bad english" plus bad cell connections, and them babbling 90 mph!

They complain that we do not listen. 😕

Then throw in custy who are drunk or high. Forget it.
khrispii

Jul 22, 2009, 1:01 PM
I love when people have heavy middle eastern accents get mad. They start talking really fast. I ask them to slow down because I'm having a hard time understanding them, to which they will just speak louder and faster thinking it helps. At that point, I usually ask if there is anything else I can help them with. They usually hang up. 🤣
shada123

Jul 22, 2009, 1:07 PM
um not all excuse me. i am not but i do feel your pain lol i work for att but have t-mobile
sunshinegirl

Jul 23, 2009, 10:03 AM
Well, it looks to me that you have poor english as well.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.