Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

When will people learn

khrispii

Jul 19, 2009, 6:58 PM
That there is no way around the Iphone pricing? You're either eligible for upgrade at the $199/299 price or you aren't. To which you will pay the $399/499 price. I am so tired of arguing with customers over this. Please stop escalating to me or trying to escalate above me. All you are doing is wasting my time and your time. It won't change. The company won't bend even if you have 15 lines on your account or spend $500.00 a month. If you aren't eligible, you aren't eligible. Sorry. I had one lady who had been with us since 1997. She asked me if the company would show some customer loyalty and give her the lower price. I basically got to tell her no, there is no customer loyalty when it come to the pricing. That was the highlight of all of thi...
(continues)
Butthead007

Jul 19, 2009, 9:25 PM
When the iphone drops on VZW, it will definitely be interesting to see what happens.
WorldSoCold

Jul 20, 2009, 1:47 PM
im dreading that day... hope that never happens, i hate the iphone. ...we dont sell it now and i still have people coming into my verizon store saying:

c - "where is your ipod?"
m - "uh, don't you mean iphone?"
c - "yeah, the ipod!"
m - "ma'am, it's called the iPHONE, ipods are sold in Walmart. We are Verizon, that is strictly an AT&T PHONE"
c - "well they are the same thing, a phone is a phone!"
c - "no ma'am they aren't, thats why we are called Verizon and they are called AT&T"
...customer storms out
smiliey

Jul 20, 2009, 4:34 PM
you- a phones a phone? well take a look at this ipod right here, they call it the storm but what do they know, its definitely an ipod.
c- okay!
you- 😳
Drunk

Jul 20, 2009, 5:35 PM
*flips off everyone uncontolably and shoots out special flip off powers*

nuff said 😎
Butthead007

Jul 20, 2009, 5:53 PM
I feel your pain. The calls we get about it now are silly.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.