Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Really, Seriously?

20momof3

Jul 17, 2009, 5:43 PM
Dear sales agent,

When you need to bring a customer to me, that's fine, I'm here to help make sure you get credit for your sales. However, if I ask you to do something...please do it and don't argue with me. It's not worth the CA that you'll very likely get later on to argue when I ask you to do something, because I'm here to help you...I'm not here to come off as a high and mighty, but PLEASE, remember I have the ability to make sure that you get credit for your hard work, and I'd hate to see all of that go down the drain because you're a punk @$$ know it all who thinks it's okay to tell ME how to do MY job. Chances are, I've been here longer than you have, I used to do your job and I damn well know how to do mine. Thank you.

/end...
(continues)
angelsftw2007

Jul 17, 2009, 6:22 PM
Wow, frusturated much??? 😕

Altho, I have to agree with you. The worst tho (in my opinion) would be our lovely customer's that feel they can do our jobs better than we can... My favorite statement that I had a customer say to, "Well I've been in customer service for 20 years, 5 of which was spent with T-Mobile. So I KNOW how to do you're job, and you WILL do what I TOLD you too, because I KNOW you can do it!!!"

Oh really??? If you're so brilliant mr/mrs customer, then you would know that what you are asking for is NOT possible, nor is ANYONE in this building (or any other building for that matter) GOING to do it for you!!!

So my suggestion to the agents and customer's questioing our ability to do our jobs... GO EFF YOURSELF!!!!!!!...
(continues)
inboundSprintSlave

Jul 17, 2009, 9:01 PM
I WORK IN CARE AND SOMEONE FROM CARE CALLED ME TO WALK THEM THROUGH A DEVICE SWAP!!!!!!!! A DEVICE SWAP!!!!!!!!

IF YOU CANT DO A SWAP YOU NEED HELP. SRSLY.

oops! my caps lock was on. make noting easier to read.
20momof3

Jul 17, 2009, 9:47 PM
Yeah, that's def no bueno. We get things like that where I'm at too...It's one of things we can't control, but it makes us feel a LITTLE better to "discuss" it with people who know what it's like... 🙂
Butthead007

Jul 17, 2009, 9:56 PM
Basically, the bottom line is, you have some really good reps for both sales and support and a whole load of mediocre reps.

My dept is the dumping ground for the 'i dunno, let me pawn this off to someone else cause I don't know what I am talking about.'

Fun times.
MisterSuperSzar

Jul 24, 2009, 11:57 PM
LOL. It's actually a pleasure when customers tell me how to do my job because they "know I can do it", becuase then I get the chance to insult them 'politely' and give them a brutal sales pitch on something I know that they don't want or even want to spend the time listening to. My job is sales. For customer service, call 611 and complain to the patient, always understanding customer service reps.
ihatestupidppl

Jul 24, 2009, 9:07 PM
Man if I had you as a boss Id have to drink heavy amounts of alcohol. Its people like you who make me hate working and give a bad name to managers everywhere. Also I just love your reply to my post! Your such an educated person! Have a nice day!
xxbriibriixx

Jul 24, 2009, 9:48 PM
i completely agree with you! i hate it when cst say they know what i can do and what power i have, most of all, getting a cst that yells at you and says "i want this credited right now!!! is just rediculous, who new so many people act like five year olds! but i dont know about you guys, when someone tells me i have to do something or else, i find any reason imaginable in policy to deny them that credit... becuase being rude to me and yelling at me will not make me want to help you. kind and honest people deserve the curtesy credits and the extrem kind help from agents, not a$$ holes.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.