Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

i want to ask 100,000 questions...

getsome

Jul 10, 2009, 4:06 PM
hi, i'm an aggrivating customer. i come into your store to ask you 20194928037 questions. Only to end the conversation with "thanks! ima buy it online and/or walmart because they are cheaper".....

i hate it. they come in here to ask questions and bring their wal mart problems to me becuase their workers are idiots.
Menno

Jul 10, 2009, 4:20 PM
I just had a customer try to get us to give them a free phone because they bought one at walmart a week ago and walmart wouldn't take it back because they got the phone wet.

Apparently, it was our "responsibility" to give them a new phone since they only had it for two weeks.
gadawg119

Jul 11, 2009, 2:01 PM
I down-right REFUSE to help people who do that. I just smile, and say "weren't you the person who I warned about x, y, or z happening?" I'm sorry, but you're going to have to go back to Walmart/send it back to the online people to get it fixed...

When they say "But they said to come here", I just keep repeating "I can't help their customers. You'll have to go back to them".

If they say "But you're AT&T. You have to help me", I walk them outside and point them to the sign saying "Authorized Retailer", then leave them there, and walk back inside...all the while, grinning from ear to ear. 😈

Seems to be a VERY efficient way of cleaning the rif-raf out of my store...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.