Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

gum chewers....

getsome

Jul 10, 2009, 12:45 PM
so i'm helping this lady with her phone, she is chewing the heck out of her gum. While she's chewing she makes that little popping noise constantly. That noise bugs the shat out of me! 7 Minutes into my assisting her I ask her if she could please stop...i asked nicely. Se knew it bothered me because of the look on my face. Her response "Does that bother you?" to which i reply "Yes mam"...then she says "Well i'll keep doing it!!! Maybe you'll work a little faster, you're slow"....

WOW! I put her phone down and walked away....She sat there for another 5 minutes and asked someone else to help her.
lxav06

Jul 10, 2009, 2:05 PM
one
AVANESS

Jul 11, 2009, 2:50 PM
uhhgg. Im frustrated for you. I happen to fbe an avid gum chewer while @ work. But I am courtiuos enough to put it in the back of my mouth during a sale. Way to go though, asking her to stop.
CAS8586

Jul 12, 2009, 4:10 PM
HAHAH!...sounds like somthin i would do//

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.