Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

What is the biggest tip, a customer has gave you

CAS8586

Jun 30, 2009, 4:42 PM
Customer tiped me a $100 one time..just because...

How about you?
NEPats726420

Jun 30, 2009, 5:13 PM
but i have a good one
"Never piss on an electric fence"
ollywolf

Jun 30, 2009, 5:16 PM
I was never given money for a tip but I did get this as a tip

"Don't eat yellow snow." 🤣
sunshinegirl

Jun 30, 2009, 5:22 PM
$20
Menno

Jun 30, 2009, 5:40 PM
$25. spent over an hour with a guy getting him set up on his Blackberry and going over how everything worked.

He also bought me coffee.
NEPats726420

Jun 30, 2009, 5:43 PM
i helped a spanish lady once with her phone, it was actually really easy fix, she was soooo happy because she was having that problem for awhile and noone would help her, she went home and made me all kinds of home made spanish foods and brought them back to me.......one of my all time favorite customers
IrishCarBomb

Jun 30, 2009, 7:43 PM
Oh yeah... the best is when customers cook for you! Especially when they are from a different country and cook their native food for you.

I helped a guy from China setup a data card... he came back in the next day with his wife and homemade egg rolls, crab meat ragoons, and invited me to come over for dinner with my lady sometime... I am definitely going! Best Chinese food I have ever had! And they are two of the nicest people I have ever met, and wouldn't mind making a friendship with them.
IrishCarBomb

Jun 30, 2009, 7:37 PM
As a waiter I have gotten $300 on one table before...

As a cell phone sales man the most I have gotten cash is $20... I had someone try to give me a $50 and I refused, said it was way to much for what little work I did, and that I really am not supposed to take tips... the left, came back and gave me a new SK 1/2 drive professional ratchet I had been talking to him about... said it was a present, not a tip, and left. The ratchet retails for $50.

And I had one girl tell me I was so cute and nice she wanted to take me out for dinner and drinks... I am engaged, and had to refuse, but she was smoking! Especially for being 30 something.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.