Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Whay are we open sundays?

inner_pyro

May 10, 2009, 12:26 PM
Highlight of today...
Sitting at a work station eating Instant Chow Mein listening to the radio drinking a nerd and reading PS...
Remind me why were open sundays ๐Ÿ™„
inner_pyro

May 10, 2009, 12:27 PM
Sorry ment to type why not way...wow im outta it ๐Ÿคญ
Menno

May 10, 2009, 12:53 PM
We are open Sundays so people can come and complain about how it's not fair that a Pressure crack on their screen isn't covered by the warrenty because Verizon/ATT/etc, should expect people to put their expensive touchscreen phones in their back pocket and sitting on them... ๐Ÿ™„
inner_pyro

May 10, 2009, 1:00 PM
What are you telling me if I had a touch screen phone and cracked my screen warranty wouldn't cover it...thats bs ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
inner_pyro

May 10, 2009, 1:07 PM
ok im sticking to Thai Peanut Flavor...Kung Pao Chicken Flaver was lacking in the least... ๐Ÿ˜ข
Menno

May 10, 2009, 1:10 PM
It also doesn't cover if you send your phone through the wash and try drying it out in the oven.
inner_pyro

May 10, 2009, 2:13 PM
REALLY!?!? Since when did they change that...well i use the toaster...I wanna be smart and save electricity
Krantros

May 10, 2009, 3:04 PM
Highlight of my sunday:

Customer: "My phone doesn't work"

Me, picking it up "Oh, what seems to be the problem?"

Customer: "It fell in the toilet"

Me, dropping the phone "Nice of you to tell me after i pick it up. Here's asurion's #, get out"

Gotta love sundays and hand sanitizer -_-
Burger Time

May 10, 2009, 5:34 PM
inner_pyro said:
Highlight of today...
Sitting at a work station eating Instant Chow Mein listening to the radio drinking a nerd and reading PS...
Remind me why were open sundays ๐Ÿ™„

You are open on Sundays so that people like me can come in, play with all of your phones on display, ask a bunch of stoopid questions, and then leave without buying anything.

(I just play with the phones and then swap phonescoop stories with the reps, so at least I don't do the asking of stoopid questions bit.)
inner_pyro

May 10, 2009, 5:38 PM
Highlight of the Day:
Broke key to drawer ๐Ÿคจ
GraGG

May 10, 2009, 6:52 PM
gettin smoked out by a custy for givin $5 off a car charger...

o, ps pyro

sounds like your life sux
frontncenter

May 10, 2009, 6:58 PM
im tired of giving $5 of a charger, let me have it.

ps. his life doesnt suck, its just difficult
GraGG

May 10, 2009, 7:25 PM
hey so this car charger is 29.99, but if you want to let me hit your blunt ill charge you 24.99... whats so hard about that?
ac4321

May 13, 2009, 2:01 PM
My store is open on Sundays so we can work almost non stop with half a staff. It's half a day, too, which means a full day's worth of work smashed into half a day's pay and no break.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.