Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Kids in stores

cingcing

Mar 5, 2005, 11:36 PM
My co-worker is now doing an upgrade at 8:30 on a saturday night for a customer and his wife that have 5 little crumb crunchers with them. Five!!! probably 5 years apart. they are tearing up my store screaming and crying drooling all over our phones and the parents don't really care. the "mother" is trying i guess but to no avail. This isn't a freakin daycare and I don't need this racket in my store. So I guess my point is; Why bring your 5 kids into the mall on a saturday night? they only have one phone between them(on our cheapest plan ofcourse) why does the whole clan have to come in and disturb my quiet evening at work and chase off real customers?

Anyone else have a problem with people thinking this is exceptible behavior?
hishkebibble

Mar 6, 2005, 11:29 AM
last nite a little kid was just screaming at random and his papa' kept goading him into it...a lil later on i left the kiosk, went to the bathroom and same kid was in the bathroom..(and the acoustics are too perfect in a bathroom,i e cribs,and big boi with mic in basement bathroom) just screaming at the top of his lungs,reapetively (hi pitched girly scream) i was washing my hands and just said "HEY!!! jesus!!is that really necessary!!"
of course dad told him to quiet down which lasted a remarkable 5.2 seconds...and he started up again...as i left i was saying "idiot",
ElmerFudPucker

Mar 6, 2005, 12:28 PM
I love it when the 7-10 year olds approach the kiosk and inquire about the selection of phones. When you can obviously see the parental influence in what they say. The bad/funny part is they are just repeating what they heard their parents say some other time. Like which one is FREE, or do you have to have good credit, or my favorite "I'm just looking"!
You are freaking 10 years old, and the sad part is they usually have a phone in their pocket, and they are 10 !!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.