Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Strange morning customers

Tmo Slave

Apr 21, 2009, 1:47 PM
First customer of the day walks in and is complaining that her 'weefee' isn't working. I told her she had to be on an open WIFI!!! connection for it to work. Then she proceeded to try on every gel skin for her blackberry. GRRRR this isn't shoe shopping lady!!

Second customers were these two ladies wanting to add a line to their account. The whole time they were calling each whores and making cracks about how their website should be www.hotmomwilldoanything.com and some others that I won't repeat here. To bad they were not attractive. 🤣
SkinnyPuppy

Apr 21, 2009, 1:57 PM
Tmo Slave said:
First customer of the day walks in and is complaining that her 'weefee' isn't working. blockquote>

rofl weefee

The whole time they were calling each whores and making cracks about how their website should be www.hotmomwilldoanything.com and some others that I won't repeat here. To bad they were not attractive. 🤣

I'll be the judge of that!
sprintballer

Apr 21, 2009, 6:31 PM
🤣 hahahahahaha, typical racist trash, hittin anything that moves. 🤣
Tmo Slave

Apr 22, 2009, 11:42 AM
sprintballer said:
🤣 hahahahahaha, typical racist trash, hittin anything that moves. 🤣

How was anything he said racist? 🤨

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.