Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 22 replies

Co-worker's quote:

gadawg119

Apr 19, 2009, 2:32 PM
So my co-worker was working with a homosexual female couple for about an hour or so, messing with their account, upgrading 2 phones, etc...

After they left, I asked him what he made off of them. He proceded to list off several things (totaling about $50 that he will actually get for it). He concluded his list by saying:

"Dude, I just RAPED those lesbians".

Under the specific circumstances that he was speaking under, it made what he said HYSTERICAL! but in any other environment, it would have been crude, rude, etc...

Anybody else have a similar story?
wizardofCroz

Apr 19, 2009, 2:39 PM
๐Ÿคจ Actually yes... That does sound very familiar. ๐Ÿ‘€
deeter

Apr 19, 2009, 2:43 PM
not really. I have never raped anyone. sounds like it could be fun though.
GraGG

Apr 19, 2009, 2:48 PM
gadawg119 said:

"Dude, I just RAPED those lesbians".

of their ability to marry
gadawg119

Apr 19, 2009, 2:52 PM
๐Ÿคฃ

THAT'S AWESOME!!!
GraGG

Apr 19, 2009, 2:56 PM
Dude i just raped those lesbians!!

of their tax dollars
GraGG

Apr 19, 2009, 2:57 PM
do this all day, i live in sf so these jokes are everywhere... some arent even jokes ๐Ÿ˜ณ
IrishCarBomb

Apr 20, 2009, 9:33 AM
I just raped those lesbians...

With the largest middle class tax cut in history!

Unless you smoke, you have not recieved any sort of tax increase from President Obama.
llama

Apr 20, 2009, 11:12 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090401/ap_on_go_pr_wh/o ... »

PROMISES, PROMISES: Obama tax pledge up in smoke

WASHINGTON รƒยขรขโ€šยฌโ€œ One of President Barack Obama's campaign pledges on taxes went up in puffs of smoke Wednesday.

The largest increase in tobacco taxes took effect despite Obama's promise not to raise taxes of any kind on families earning under $250,000 or individuals under $200,000.

This is one tax that disproportionately affects the poor, who are more likely to smoke than the rich.

To be sure, Obama's tax promises in last year's campaign were most often made in the context of income taxes. Not always.

"I can make a firm pledge," he said in Dover, N.H., on Sept. 12. "Under my plan, no family making less than...
(continues)
Researcher

Apr 20, 2009, 12:42 PM
his lips move!
IrishCarBomb

Apr 20, 2009, 1:47 PM
He said under HIS plan... politicians don't always get everything they want. In order to get CHIPS fully funded and the votes needed to avoid a Republican filabuster, they had to add the cigarette tax.

Doesn't make him a liar, that would require him to have known that he was going to sign a bill with a cigarette tax increase when he made those comments.

It does mean that he is willing to work with the other side of the isle to produce legislation both sides can agree on. It does mean that, yes, he signed a bill raising taxes, but he also fullfiled one of his largest campaign promises, to fully fund CHIPS so every child is guranteed health care coverage, period.

As well, he has maintained the heart of that pledge, no income, no pa...
(continues)
llama

Apr 20, 2009, 3:08 PM
llama said:
"I can make a firm pledge," he said in Dover, N.H., on Sept. 12. "Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes."

He repeatedly vowed "you will not see any of your taxes increase one single dime."

2 things.

First, it is a LIE. "any form of tax increase" and "not any of your taxes".

Second, more properly discussed in the Lounge.

My apologies to the Shop Talk folks.
sckoisks17

Apr 20, 2009, 5:56 PM
As far as I'm concerned, tobacco taxes are voluntary.

Don't want to pay higher taxes on your cigarettes? Simple - don't smoke them.
sckoisks17

Apr 22, 2009, 10:49 AM
That doesn't negate my point: it's a voluntary tax. Not everyone pays them, and nobody has to pay them.

But nice strawman you've got there, anyway.
llama

Apr 23, 2009, 8:59 AM
If Obama says he is not going to raise ANY (re-read that) taxes, then does, it constitutes a lie.

Looks like you can't understand words people say.
grendelsdevil

Apr 23, 2009, 9:22 AM
and there you are. ๐Ÿ˜
wizardofCroz

Apr 23, 2009, 2:41 PM
No one HAS TO file income taxes either. If everyone in this country failed to file their income tax...think about it...what would they do? Throw everyone in jail?? ๐Ÿ‘€
Menno

Apr 22, 2009, 11:18 AM
I'm going to put a tax on all fast food, soda, and "instant" meals because they are bad for you. In fact, any food that's not 100% organic will now have a "sin-tax" associated with it (thanks to those organic food lobbyists) and any organic food that is not grown in the US will also have a tarrif to protect our industries..

๐Ÿ™„
GraGG

Apr 23, 2009, 2:33 PM
who said these said lesbians were of the middle class? huh? ๐Ÿคจ
Keith-IA

Apr 19, 2009, 3:09 PM
GraGG said:

of their ability to marry

The State supreme Court says they can get married...and there's no residency requirement to get a marriage license.
GraGG

Apr 23, 2009, 2:34 PM
if you could tell it was a joke or not.... but yea... ๐Ÿ™„
wizardofCroz

Apr 20, 2009, 4:43 PM
๐Ÿ˜ณ I just had 2 more lesbians do two more news. and well, the first post says it all.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.