Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

A Bad Day Made Good...

ElmerFudPucker

Mar 5, 2005, 10:40 AM
I was having the usual Munday filled with pre paid refil sales when I was approached by a portly little old woman with about 4 hairs left on her head and crossed eyes behind 2 inch thick glasses. She was "a little slow" and wanted to get her (even slower) mom a phone on her plan. She needed a "user friendly" phone so I gave her a Nokia 1100 and set her up, showed her how to use it, and put her speed dial numbers in. About 2 hours latter during the lunch rush hour I see her in the mall hallway trying to get through the congested downtown mall traffic and back into my store. Smiling ear to ear she says"I'm trying to get there." Acting like a crossing guard I helped her back into the store, and she flings a soft pretzel onto the counter an...
(continues)
ccanady

Mar 5, 2005, 1:01 PM
that was nie of her and you. When I helped an old lady program all her numbers into her new phone, all I got was a $5.00 tip 🙂
hishkebibble

Mar 5, 2005, 1:10 PM
appreciate the gesture my freind appreciate the gesture..
ccanady

Mar 5, 2005, 3:16 PM
hishkebibble said:
appreciate the gesture my freind appreciate the gesture..

trust me, I do, I really really do.
Grantizzle

Mar 5, 2005, 1:25 PM
ElmerFudPucker said:
I was having the usual Munday filled with pre paid refil sales when I was approached by a portly little old woman with about 4 hairs left on her head and crossed eyes behind 2 inch thick glasses. She was "a little slow" and wanted to get her (even slower) mom a phone on her plan. She needed a "user friendly" phone so I gave her a Nokia 1100 and set her up, showed her how to use it, and put her speed dial numbers in. About 2 hours latter during the lunch rush hour I see her in the mall hallway trying to get through the congested downtown mall traffic and back into my store. Smiling ear to ear she says"I'm trying to get there." Acting like a crossing guard I helped her back into the store, and she
(continues)
phoneshark

Mar 5, 2005, 2:56 PM
That's the kind of thing that makes the "service" side of our job feel good.

....and we know the Phoneshark is all about the feel good.

😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.