Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

PLEASE tell me my job some more......

haternation

Apr 11, 2009, 8:18 PM
Why is when people come in and try to tell you your job?? Especially when they come in and tell you that their friend has a phone and its the greatest phone in the world. Never mind the fact that we work here and see these phones come back everyday with problems!!!!!!! Or that somehow they are special and can get around the rules??? ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
OfAMightDivine

Apr 13, 2009, 12:10 PM
Corporations and businesses have deluded dumb consumers into thinking they are important in order to get their money.
MadCatUSA

Apr 15, 2009, 2:24 PM
Best call I've had was a guy who wanted to upgrade his device after only 9 months who told me "just wave your little magic wand and make it so I can upgrade now."

๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Do I *LOOK* like the freakin' phone fairy? I don't think so! ๐Ÿ‘ฟ ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
grendelsdevil

Apr 16, 2009, 9:25 AM
๐Ÿคฃ thats Phucked up! Did you tell him there is a magic wand wavin price?
rainbow_metals

Apr 28, 2009, 5:17 PM
i really like the ones who call in and ask why we just magically added charges to the bill, yep i just hit a button that says screw this customer and add a random charge to his bill. HELLLLLLLOOOOOO!!!!!!
grendelsdevil

Apr 16, 2009, 9:23 AM
Very true ๐Ÿคจ
gowirelessconsultant

Apr 15, 2009, 7:53 PM
Didnt you know the I-Phone is the gretest phone in the world. You moron.
haternation

Apr 15, 2009, 8:28 PM
How did you know I was talking about the i-phone??? Are you in my head?? ๐Ÿ˜ณ

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.