Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

"But how much does it cost if they text me?"

usccsucks

Apr 3, 2009, 11:24 AM
i just had a conversation with a customer who wanted to know how much it costs her when someone texts her...

M: You have unlimited text, it doesn't matter if someone texts you, its included in your price per month.

C: I know that I have unlimited text but how much does it cost me when someone sends me one? Like when they reply?

M: ๐Ÿคจ It doesn't. Send and recieve as many as you want.

C: Well if you won't help me I will go somewhere else.
OfAMightDivine

Apr 3, 2009, 11:31 AM
People like that should just have their service canceled on them and be done with it.
PhonemanJ

Apr 3, 2009, 1:32 PM
Just tell them that for $10 cash per month you can cover their incoming messages. But they have to come into your store each month and pay your personally.
kapwww

Apr 3, 2009, 6:39 PM
or if you need more data to hit the next metric, tell them that incoming messages are included with the special $9.99 "Navigator" pack or the $15 unlimited data pack. They may just be dumb enough to believe it and you get paid if someone smarter doesn't figure out what you did within the first 6 months...
purplelotus

Apr 9, 2009, 6:04 PM
I like that idea... but once they catch onto you, do you really think they are going to return to you again and again for their business?
GraGG

Apr 3, 2009, 6:47 PM
i write down their number and delete their voicemail features a week later... messes with their head ๐Ÿ‘€
usccsucks

Apr 7, 2009, 2:09 PM
oh man, how awesome. Why haven't i thought of that before????? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ i think i heart you

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.