Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

How do you handle a situation like this.

Darth_Ix

Mar 3, 2005, 12:26 PM
So one of my Co-Workers, an attractive female, recieved a package from one of her customers as a sort of thank you. Now I have been on the recieving end of a few thank you boxes of See's chocolate, cards, and the occasional steak dinner (just kidding), but she got Jewelry. Usually when I get the thank yous they are accompanied by a nice letter addressed to the whole staff urging everyone to have a chocolate or doughnut and explaining what a great job I as a slaes rep have done. Her not Said something to the effect that she is uber-attractive and that the customer (a middle aged white guy) was glad that it was her that had taken care of him and that he felt something special, a connection to her. Here's the point of my ramblings. This ha...
(continues)
lmpff

Mar 3, 2005, 12:39 PM
I'd send it back with a sincere note saying thank you but you're not allowed to accept gifts from customers.
pizpiz80

Mar 3, 2005, 12:39 PM
Give the jewelry back, tell him you aren't interested, and move on.
silvabullit

Mar 3, 2005, 12:51 PM
give her my # if she is uberhott 😁
themike314

Mar 3, 2005, 1:32 PM
I'm sure you can pull up this guy's account information. Have your co-worker package the jewelry up, write a "Thank you but no thank you." letter (courteous) and give the 'Cingular won't let me accept gratuity.' reason and 'Employees are not allowed to fraternize with their customers because it can be construed as a conflict of interests and I could lose my job.'

Just make sure she's nice about it so he doesn't become a stalker or something.
justpeachy

Mar 3, 2005, 2:43 PM
I would have her manager send it back to the customer and just say that you are not allowed to accept gifts of that nature... and then run if he comes!!
ElmerFudPucker

Mar 3, 2005, 6:23 PM
The jewelery must be cheap or ugly if she "doesn't want it". Women love fine jewelery, no matter who it comes from. Even if she wants nothing to do with the stalker, if it is a nice piece, she wants to keep it and should!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.