Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

My first rant on shop talk

SNIPER

Mar 2, 2009, 2:20 PM
so this is a normal issue with my store, we dont keep accessories for old phones in our store, so this arzz comes in asking for a battery for his Moto w315, i first looked in a drawer were we somtimes have found phones and acc, that we will give to a customer if there in need, i didnt find one, so i tell him i could order him one and he gose into a rant about waiting at the retail store for 30min and they didnt have one and i have to order one and how f'd up it is we dont have it! people need to get a f'n grip
bodacious1981

Mar 2, 2009, 2:29 PM
welcome to the club been there done that most elderly cx do that
SNIPER

Mar 2, 2009, 2:35 PM
people just dont get it, if the phone is old , y the hell would i have the batt, here for it
Menno

Mar 2, 2009, 2:37 PM
This is doubly true for motorola because they all had different batteries.

LG at least always has several models that share the same battery/charger so it is a lot cheaper to stock them.
PhonemanJ

Mar 2, 2009, 4:50 PM
Tell him that if he goes to his Chevy dealer, that they do not have parts for a '57 Chevy either.
SNIPER

Mar 2, 2009, 6:41 PM
🤣
liquidfire

Mar 4, 2009, 8:43 PM
but dude he paid like $20 for that thing like 2 years ago. you better still support it for him. he had to pony up his life savings for that super awesome phone

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.