Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

d-bag

ElTriste

Feb 17, 2009, 4:10 PM
So we just got a new assistant manager...after not having one for a while. The mall store was the "cool" store to work in, now...it's pretty $hitty. This guy is all by the book and what not and totally ruining the vibe. We may not have been perfect, but our numbers are awesome, and this guy is just gonna piss me off...I was second in command next to the manager and I just got bumped for this d-bag. Anyone ever have a goodie 2 shoes come in and ruin your work place? ๐Ÿคจ
JaydenW

Feb 17, 2009, 4:16 PM
Suuuure have. At a video game store, no less. So much fun til then yeah?
rhi_nan

Feb 17, 2009, 4:16 PM
i'm the goodie 2 shoes that ruins the workplace. ๐Ÿ˜

i don't drink
i don't do drugs
i don't have sex

imma good girl ๐Ÿ˜

..... ๐Ÿ™„
JaydenW

Feb 17, 2009, 4:19 PM
Rhi's savin sex for when she wants babies.
rhi_nan

Feb 17, 2009, 4:22 PM
i'm savin the saix for when i want babies with Julian McMahon. ๐Ÿคค

wait, what? ๐Ÿ‘€
ElTriste

Feb 17, 2009, 4:47 PM
Yeah...I'll believe that when my $hit turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbert ;-)
dualitycomplex

Feb 17, 2009, 5:53 PM
oh noes your new manager follows the rules
devilsmafia

Feb 17, 2009, 6:08 PM
I used to work at a music store (F.Y.E.) years ago as an assistant manager. There were 2 assistants and 1 store manager. My buddy mike was the other assistant and our friend John was the store manager. John took another job somewhere else which left Mike and I to run the store until they hired a new Store manager. We ran it for weeks and had a blast doing so. We increased sales all while having a great time. Then one day the biggest D-bag ever came into the store and introduced himself to us as the new Store Manager. Fun time was over. His first day on the job was a day we had to do inventory. So Mike and I are just goofing around like we always do but still getting our work done. The next day I got a call from our District Manager and got b...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.