Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Uhhhh..

rhi_nan

Feb 6, 2009, 5:13 PM
so this woman came in to set up a prepaid for her son and he had a couple of his friends with him, one of whom was mentally handicapped.

He was carrying around a picture of wonder woman that he named "kari" I'm guessing from the way the mother and he were talking it was his girlfriend.

He was nice and polite and just kind of wandering around. I was on the phone with customer service after a 15 minute wait. 🙄

he walks over to my phone and with the picture of "Kari" pushes down on the hook, hanging up my call in the middle of the activation đŸ˜ŗ

I didn't want to be rude so I just kind of laughed and said "well, I hope they call back"

luckily they did... what would you do in that type of situation. would you stop him from...
(continues)
xIsamuTM

Feb 6, 2009, 5:16 PM
Ma'am, if you're gunna bring that waterheaded kid with you in public try to keep a leash on him. I was just on the phone with the DM and if I lose my job because of Special Ed here imma have to throw his helmeted a$$ under the shortbus.

no, seriously, I'd have just brushed it off. couldn't have been helped.
racergsx00

Feb 6, 2009, 5:21 PM
Thats a hard one, but i would tell him kindly, that was not nice, then laugh about it later...thats what i would of done it....
rhi_nan

Feb 6, 2009, 6:58 PM
thats basically what happened. i felt bad though because i did laugh pretty hard about it as soon as they were out the door. 😕
racergsx00

Feb 6, 2009, 7:32 PM
lol.....yea in that situation it is kind of hard not to be mean, but just killem with kindness..
tuxedo_rage

Feb 6, 2009, 5:17 PM
no way handi ppl are treated like gods in america
MrGoofball

Feb 6, 2009, 6:23 PM
Hit him with a taser till he passed out on the floor and wet himself?
rhi_nan

Feb 6, 2009, 6:57 PM
☚ī¸

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.