Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

bloody hell....

sweetcherrygurl

Feb 1, 2009, 2:14 PM
normally i work at my main location Mon thru Sat, then work an alternate location by myself sundays.

we've had some break-ins in some of our stores lately, so the owners decided to change the alarm setup so that instead of having one alarm code per location, each employee has their own code that works at all locations, thus making it harder for anyone to find out a specific location's alarm code.... because the only ones who know our codes are us, our DM, and the alarm company. ๐Ÿ˜‰

except for this, my alternate location. this location had a different alarm company that wasn't able to create multiple codes for one keypad. ๐Ÿ‘€

we finally switched over to the same company as the others, but there was still just one code f...
(continues)
kiki_kaluah

Feb 1, 2009, 2:46 PM
I would have peed my pants. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
racergsx00

Feb 1, 2009, 4:34 PM
Damn, i would of run sh!t scared for some reason..lol
Decept.ICON

Feb 1, 2009, 5:54 PM
Puss in Boots? ๐Ÿคจ
n_arista

Feb 2, 2009, 12:42 PM
๐Ÿคฃ
hahahhhahaha

thats classic! that happened to me more than a couple times ha..

and YES, those alarms are annoyingly loud!
sweetcherrygurl

Feb 2, 2009, 1:58 PM
n_arista said:
๐Ÿคฃ
hahahhhahaha

thats classic! that happened to me more than a couple times ha..

and YES, those alarms are annoyingly loud!

arista, when did you get a PS username?

and with the new alarm system i think it's even louder than the old one.... and that sh!t ECHOES in the back room, magnifies the sound by like 50...... ugh
n_arista

Feb 2, 2009, 2:04 PM
ive had a username for a long time, then deleted it, then just got one again ๐Ÿ™‚

alot of times, when i drive past the elm store like at night or after hours, the side OPEN sign is on... ha...

it makes me laugh when i see it.

smart idea of them though to have everyone have diff codes...

they ever catch the person they suspected?
sweetcherrygurl

Feb 2, 2009, 7:05 PM
she and him (bf/gf) refused to take a lie detector. the DM told them not to come back until they did.

all evidence points, though..... ๐Ÿ‘€
BigShowJB

Feb 2, 2009, 2:39 PM
call everyone that was supposed to tell you the codes (one by one) and ask why they didn't tell you about the change, then set off the alarm while you are still on the phone with them

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.