Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Violent customers

KioskLife

Jan 31, 2009, 8:27 PM
M = Me
VCC = Violent crazy customer

Quick backstory; we have a type of corporate account here that requires us to fax a form to a department to get a autorization # and then we refax it to activations. Obviously this can only be done during week days and those customers are aware of that. What we usually do is do the invoice, program the phone and process it through the system the next business day.

My new rep comes to ask me for help because he doesn't know how to process these types of account.

VCC = You can just bill me for the phones and activate them on Monday
M = Absolutely, we'll just need to fill in the form now so we still have all your information
*Walks to the other counter to get the form*
VCC = You better change yo...
(continues)
SimOrMsn

Jan 31, 2009, 9:46 PM
That kid will end up pregnant at 15 and picking up trash outside the local YMCA with parents like that.
sweetcherrygurl

Jan 31, 2009, 11:11 PM
SimOrMsn said:
That kid will end up pregnant at 15 and picking up trash outside the local YMCA with parents like that.

and the self-titled "important businessman" will end up broke with no clients/customers if he acts like that towards them. jerk.

if he told you to change your attitude.... then evidently he wanted YOU to be the jacka$$.
😁

odd. very odd.
Menno

Feb 3, 2009, 6:23 PM
They take that attitude we shut down and refuse service. You don't try bullying salespeople. if they say they will "take their business elsewhere" ask them where so you can call ahead and warn that location.

Attitudes like that should never be rewarded. Their business is not worth it.

You could always take my managers approach.

Cust: If you don't do x I'm going to shove their phone down your throat.

Manager: I'd like to see you try that sir.
Decept.ICON

Feb 4, 2009, 12:24 PM
TOLD HIM BRING IT ON BISH! 😳 😈 Then go all ninja on his as$! 😎
KioskLife

Feb 4, 2009, 1:08 PM
🤣 There's always gonna be a next time!
Decept.ICON

Feb 4, 2009, 1:36 PM
HIGH YA!!!!!!! 😈
burntbridges

Feb 4, 2009, 1:48 PM
people are crazy man! there used to be a cust at my old store who would come in on a monthly basis but he was so fed up on painkillers he could barely stand straight, couldnt talk clearly and barely remembered his name..

dude comes in with a concealed weapon one day ..

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.