Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Nice customers

peaches1961

Feb 26, 2005, 10:31 PM
🙂 😁 😉 Doesn't it just make your day when you receive a call from a customer that is so polite and cordial and really has a problem that you help them with.
Dark_Rayne

Feb 26, 2005, 10:33 PM
I love to get nice customers that are grateful when u solve their problem. This also gives you a boost and lets you know that u actually did something good and your job is worth it after all. 😁
thejason

Feb 26, 2005, 10:37 PM
i activated a sprint line for a guy this afternoon around 12. i told him i was here all day. he just came back and brought me coffee and a candy bar, it's almost nine here. that guy is awesome, i wish i could credit his account or something.
peaches1961

Feb 26, 2005, 11:36 PM
😉 That guy is awesome!! Didn't that just make your day? Make us apprecitate this job when someone apprecitates us. Keep up the good work and I hope you Have a Wonderful Week 😁
Shaylynne4

Feb 27, 2005, 11:32 AM
I am an Agent and I had a customer that was upset with the main office because they had been rude to her and very unhelpful!! Her phone isn't sending her pictures I called tech support and talked to them and went through the troubleshooting for it but it still wasn't working so she needs to go into a diffrent main office to have the phone reparied!! She had starrted a bit snippy but at the end even when I couldn't solve her problems she was thanking me tons and said she would call my boss to tell her what a great job I had done and how nice I was!! It made me feel 10 feet tall especilly after the rotten day I had!!
Grantizzle

Feb 27, 2005, 1:06 PM
what really makes my day is when a customer asks for my manager after the transaction adn tell him how good of a job i did. peole offer to buy me coffee once a week at least, but i politley decline. what realy gets me ging is when a customer comes back and asks for me specifically. if it is my day off, they come back when i am working. it brings a tear to my eye (the good way though).
scorpiogirl

Mar 2, 2005, 3:37 PM
I had a customer that had about $700 in charges that were an error. The code in her account was wrong. I got customer care to fix it. She came in and brought me CHOCOLATES!!!!! That was the best way in the world to thank me!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.