Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Mondays

the Communist Manifesto

Jan 26, 2009, 6:54 AM
I hate Mondays. Especially Monday mornings. I should still be sleeping. I should be in my warm and cozy bed. I should NOT be getting ready to face another day. "Workers of the world, unite" can kiss my azz. Monday customers are evil. They come running in as if we've been closed all weekend. Bastards. I need a vacation.

-KM
jwonchalk

Jan 26, 2009, 8:58 AM
Relax the main thing is not to PANIC maybe you will get a stupid one and crush him/her that should turn your monday blues into a great day
liquidfire

Jan 26, 2009, 10:02 AM
agreed. i dont want to be here. maybe a nap in my car will make my day go by a lil faster 😈
Menno

Jan 26, 2009, 10:10 AM
But we were closed all weekend.. they came to your store at 11pm on saturday and you weren't open. See, they were going to buy a phone online but wanted to test one out first and since you were closed they had to hold their order until tonight.

Shame on you.

🙄
WZ_agent

Jan 26, 2009, 4:30 PM
someones got a case of the Mondays 😈
jeffatt

Jan 26, 2009, 6:01 PM
We had a company-wide meeting yesterday on the one day that we're closed (Sunday) and we're almost 2 hours from our corporate headquarters. Meeting was at 8:30 in the morning, so my co-workers and I drag our asses out of bed at like 5:45 AM to meet at the store and carpool...meeting until just shy of 5, then drive home. About a 13-14 hour day on our "day off."

What was the meeting about? Our sales commission was slashed.

Yeah. I've got the Mondays.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.