Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

scary little girl

rhi_nan

Jan 22, 2009, 11:29 AM
A skanky white trash woman comes in with her two kids to exchange a phone. One girl was probably about 5 and the other was around 3 I'd say. Well they were your typical kids who's mother didn't give a rip what they were doing. So they were running back and forth from the water cooler to the pod computer getting water and splashing it all over. The mother finally decides to tell the girls to knock it off and if either one of them gets anymore water they're in "trouble". The five year old sits down but the three year old decides to be a rebel and go to refill her cup. The mother starts to yell at her and the five year old turns and whispers very creepily "beat her a$$, mom". Mom replies "Yeah! I'm about to!"

This creepy little girl haunts m...
(continues)
JaydenW

Jan 22, 2009, 1:55 PM
đŸ˜ŗ I think we had the same customer, and I'm not kidding.

Exact same thing happened here.. not today, but I can't see it being anyone else hahaha.
The little girl kept filling cup after cup and putting it on the pod computer.

"beat her ass, mom" đŸ¤Ŗ
rhi_nan

Jan 22, 2009, 3:01 PM
i was working in peru at the time. haha so i'm sure it was the same people.

creepy creepy little girl ☚ī¸
JaydenW

Jan 22, 2009, 4:01 PM
ha, figures. They've been in here a few times. I don't know how the pod held that many cups of water ☚ī¸
Nadesico81

Jan 23, 2009, 2:21 AM
rhi_nan said:
The mother starts to yell at her and the five year old turns and whispers very creepily "beat her a$$, mom". Mom replies "Yeah! I'm about to!"

Those are going to be some messed up kids when they grow up.

Some peoples kids *shakes head*
Decept.ICON

Jan 23, 2009, 9:39 AM
Atleast they know SOME discipline and the concept of an ASSWHOOPIN! 😉
rhi_nan

Jan 23, 2009, 12:37 PM
but if you pay close attention to the story the mother never actually does anything. 🙄
Decept.ICON

Jan 23, 2009, 2:04 PM
prolly not in public...
rhi_nan

Jan 23, 2009, 2:39 PM
idk. if someone beats their kids in public or just at home... they usually don't disobey in fear of getting the belt or whatever punishment these people are using to abuse their kids nowadays when they get home
Decept.ICON

Jan 23, 2009, 2:42 PM
Kids are desensitized this days. Defax scares parents into believing disciplining their children is illegal....WHOOP THOSE BAD MF'ERS!!!! 😉
rhi_nan

Jan 23, 2009, 3:05 PM
đŸ¤Ŗ

I agree, though, now that I think about it... my mother gave me some spankins here and there when I was misbehaving. But it never really did anything. Now, when I got older and she felt I was too old to spank and turned to grounding me... now that did some good. Hell no I didn't want to stay at home doing nothing while all my friends were out livin it up. Give me a spanking and send me on my way 😉

.... so to speak 😛
Decept.ICON

Jan 23, 2009, 4:28 PM
rhi_nan said:
Give me a spanking and send me on my way 😉

.... so to speak 😛

🤤 Sorry to sound sleazy but that was hawt.🙂 Seriously though a kid doesn't view abuse as punishment. Especially if it happens often. They get used to it. When my mom felt like I was getting to big for "spankings"...she closed the fist. I turned out fine.. 😉
rhi_nan

Jan 23, 2009, 4:41 PM
haha i knew even saying the word "spanking" was going to excite someone. I don't think there's anything wrong with physical punishment as long as it doesn't get out of hand. But I also think that certain ways of punisment don't work for every child. You have to figure out what works.
Decept.ICON

Jan 23, 2009, 4:43 PM
I agree... 😁
purplelotus

Jan 24, 2009, 3:27 PM
Decept.ICON said:
Seriously though a kid doesn't view abuse as punishment. Especially if it happens often.

Dude! So not true! I got spankings all the time when I was a little girl! And I'd RUN from my father... especially if he had a belt in his hand. I just laughed at my mom. I could tell she didn't really mean it. LOL.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.