Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Who gots there Final Warning?

racergsx00

Jan 19, 2009, 1:26 PM
Seems like i was not sneeky enough...
Just got wrote up for Transferring some calls back in to the queue....This calls get to you sometimes and the next call i may not want to take it" Guess i found the hard way...but i still have my job, hopefully i can keep for a long time.

So, My thing is now, is not to get fired..lol

But who here has been wrote up to some dumb sh!t, or tell your story why you got wrote up??
devilsmafia

Jan 19, 2009, 1:33 PM
I'm surprised they havent "wrote" you up for your horrible use of the english language.
tuxedo_rage

Jan 19, 2009, 2:01 PM
take it easy on racer...

he's a gentle guy...

lmao
racergsx00

Jan 19, 2009, 2:14 PM
dont judge me....monkey
tuxedo_rage

Jan 19, 2009, 2:15 PM
orale, disculpe
coowguy

Jan 19, 2009, 5:22 PM
It wasn't for something stupid I did on purpose...it was a stupid rule.
I was in training for T-Mobile. At the time it was 4 weeks in class training and 2 weeks being covered by assistant trainers. After 3.5 weeks the brakes on car go out. I called to work 2 hours before my shift started. My wife had the other car at her job and I didn't have a ride to pick it up. I was stuck. I get to work and whaddya know...I get written up! They have a rule that if you miss a day or are even late by more than 15 minutes you are written up. I was ALWAYS early by at least 30 minutes every day of training. It wasn't like I was some slack a$$ who didn't care about their job. I needed this job and made sure I was there early EVERY DAY.
F'in Tmo.....
(continues)
johnnyslick

Jan 20, 2009, 8:43 AM
You should have been fired on the spot.

The one thing we do in the call center environment is take calls. That's the bottom line. If you're transferring all your calls to other people, you're making all those other people do your work for you. This is essentially the same as stealing. Just the act of doing this makes me believe that you perhaps should not have a job in call centers anymore. Since leopards tend not to change their spots, you'll probably start doing that crap again and this time around your boss will do the right thing and promote you to customer.
xIsamuTM

Jan 20, 2009, 9:17 AM
🙄
xIsamuTM

Jan 20, 2009, 9:19 AM
what I said was...

:: clap, clap, clap, cheer :: though if they fire him, he'll just end up working for a DirecTV HSP where it'll be a norm to drop calls and re-queue people.
ccareatatt

Jan 20, 2009, 9:51 AM
Not really dumb. I woulda fired you. Thats work avoidance. If you dont want to take a call right away go on not ready.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.