Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

sundays...

ashlen23

Jan 18, 2009, 2:06 PM
anyone else stuck at work today with not a single customer and dying of boredom ๐Ÿ˜ก
Decept.ICON

Jan 18, 2009, 2:14 PM
Right here with you. Sundays are pointless especially when you live within the bible belt.
wizardofCroz

Jan 18, 2009, 2:26 PM
AMEN to that. What's worse is that we're stuck in the corner of a shopping mall and we're the only store in this plaza open on sundays
Decept.ICON

Jan 18, 2009, 2:32 PM
๐Ÿคญ It's like some companies don't consider freakin market tendencies. They'd save a sh!t ton of money by being closed sunday. More than they make in most cases. Maybe they can afford to pay me more then... ๐Ÿคจ
wizardofCroz

Jan 18, 2009, 2:49 PM
Yeah we're open sundays from 12-5. And its basically 5 hours of preparing for things that have to be done monday. My company is in the red on sundays, hopefully a change will come. I could be catching the Pens game on NBC, instead i have to tape it and get all these texts from my buddies saying...GOALL!! b@stards.
Fear The Cubans

Jan 18, 2009, 2:51 PM
Makes it even worse if you work in Phoenix and the Cardinals game is an early afternoon game. So add one more reason for no one to shop on Sundays.
Decept.ICON

Jan 18, 2009, 4:32 PM
Yeah but that scenario is likely to never happen again. I don't for see Zona making another play off for a good while... ๐Ÿ˜‰
wizardofCroz

Jan 18, 2009, 4:35 PM
Barring a massive blow up by the STILLERS, the super bowl will be a joke just like when SEA got rocked by the curtain! ๐Ÿ™‚
thiscurveismine

Jan 19, 2009, 4:42 PM
The curtain didnt "rock" Seattle. The officals robbed Seattle. That was a dirty game and even some of the Steelers players admitted that it was not called fairly.
wizardofCroz

Jan 19, 2009, 5:28 PM
Whatever helps you sleep at night. ๐Ÿ™„
Decept.ICON

Jan 18, 2009, 2:51 PM
Yeah...sux a million.
Menno

Jan 19, 2009, 6:00 PM
We have dish here, so we can watch stuff, but sundays are typically boring.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.