Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Redneck customers???

Cigee

Feb 25, 2005, 5:29 PM
Alright we have the ghetto customer thread, now what about all the white trash out there?

Yesterday we (Olivus and I)had this redneck couple in here trying to get phones. I was in the back reading my email when I hear this redneck dumb*** start yelling about how he can get the same phone with all the accessories for free at this other place down the road. Ok yeah right. So he comes to the back to find the manager and I tell him to tell the guy to call the dude "Mike" he mentioned and get him to agree about the accessories. The hillbilly suddenly forgot what the name of the place was and just kept ranting and raving about how he will just go over there. Finally my manager came up and gave in.....uuugh. So then he starts saying I wan...
(continues)
matty_r

Feb 25, 2005, 5:34 PM
I hear ya Cigee. I love being in the south!
coganc

Feb 25, 2005, 5:39 PM
Last week, I had this guy come in with a sprint phone that I sold him the day before. Vision is not connecting on his phone. I call Tech Support and go through all the trouble shooting that he can do. Then he does a trouble ticket since he can't fix. Well tell the customer that they did the ticket and starts yelling and screaming at me about fixing his phone. His phone still makes and receives phone calls but he says thats not good enough. He throws a chair into our counter and starts yelling about how he is going to kick my a$$. Well my DM calls at the same time and hears and tells me to call the police. When I tell him I am calling the police he quickly leaves. He came back a couple days later and told me his phone was working fine.
Cigee

Feb 25, 2005, 5:40 PM
Oh yeah, I love it here!!!!! 😎 Austin rules!!!
matty_r

Feb 25, 2005, 5:47 PM
We get redneck customers that come in here and find out how much an accessory costs. They then proceed to tell us that they will just go down to the Flea Market and get a car charger for $5. We warn them that if they use car charges and accessories from the flea market then it will end their warranty(because it is not a certified company or phone brand accessory). Sure enough they come back later with a phone that is messed up and want to know why they can't use their warranty.
Cigee

Feb 25, 2005, 6:23 PM
Ooh I need to use that. Is it just me or do ya'll get a thrill out of proving adimate customers wrong? 😈
hishkebibble

Feb 27, 2005, 11:47 AM
yeah ,,these people need to let Dale Earnhardt die already....theyve canonized a guy that just made left turns for a living... 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.