Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

DUDE

sweetcherrygurl

Jan 14, 2009, 3:15 PM
this guy comes in - my red alert in my head goes off - i know ive dealt with him before and he's a jerk.

he walks up to me, ignores me when i say hello, and practically yells his cell phone number at me.

i'm NOT EVEN AT A COMPUTER YET.

i go to the computer, say, "just one minute please, i have to log i-"

customer: MY NUMBER IS xxx-xxx-xxxx!!!!!

i repeat patiently, "just one moment please"

finally my computer wakes up and goes the the system. this time i have to ask him three times for his phone number before he answers. ๐Ÿคจ

then he gets mad at ME because his phone is draining really fast. his battery had slight moisture damage - not enough to completely wash the LDI but enough to blur the x's.

i suggested he could...
(continues)
Decept.ICON

Jan 14, 2009, 3:33 PM
site help you with your aggression issues? ๐Ÿคจ
xIsamuTM

Jan 14, 2009, 3:43 PM
doesn't it help with ALL our aggression issues? man i remember how many rants I used to do when I was working in the VZW. it's better to spout off here than to do it on the job.
Decept.ICON

Jan 14, 2009, 3:50 PM
for those who cannot cope to the idiosyncrasies of life.. I on the other hand use it as an outlet to burn time. Alot of posters seem as if they can't wait to get an idiotic customer so they can post it here. Others make up 90% of their stories.. It's sad. I'm not saying internalize these aggressive emotions, but I don't want to hear (or read)the same story 1000000000 times. It drives me nutz. It's like beating a dead 'samsung reward'.. ๐Ÿ‘€
Decept.ICON

Jan 14, 2009, 3:51 PM
floats or sinks your boat...
xIsamuTM

Jan 14, 2009, 3:54 PM
If it wasn't for people rehashing the same 10 call types (being generous) this forum would be as dead as 3am.
Decept.ICON

Jan 14, 2009, 3:59 PM
I'm a lounge regular. Shop talk shouldn't just be b!tch!ng about custys though. I'd like to see people asking questions on how to increase sales. How about a thread about competitor rate plans that would help everyone's overall knowledge of this field. Complaining about this customer is crazy...That customer was weird is insanity. Before most people where in this industry many of them probably had the same practices as their crazy,retarded,rude,insanity ninja,insert insult here customers. ๐Ÿ™„
sweetcherrygurl

Jan 14, 2009, 4:18 PM
Decept.ICON said:
site help you with your aggression issues? ๐Ÿคจ

it helps a little bit with the fustration.

if a customer is a jerk to me then i type it up and it does make me feel better.

we all use it to bring down the tension a bit.... plus when we reread them again later they turn funny....

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.