Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

I hate it...

rhi_nan

Jan 12, 2009, 5:54 PM
when customers go through their ringtones thinking i care to hear them.

The one I hate the most is the south park one when they're in class talking about the jews.

And every time it's the same thing, customer laughs hysterically and says "You probably haven't heard this one"

๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sir, I'm in here every day, i've heard it all even when I don't care to.

I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOUR STUPID RINGTONES!!!
๐Ÿ‘ฟ
ElTriste

Jan 12, 2009, 5:57 PM
I miss ya kid!!!!! and i know...it sucks. I hate it when they blast terribly distorted "gangsta rap" on thier cheap ass metro pcs phones as they're shaking thier dreads hysterically like a fish outta water...it's just the ghetto people in my city...they should all be shipped off to iraq. Be ghetto there... ๐Ÿ˜Ž
rhi_nan

Jan 12, 2009, 6:02 PM
haha, here it's more like some guy in cammo with deer blood all over him comes in to play his turkey call ringtone or "git er done" for his text messages. I miss you too! I tried texting you the other day I think.
ElTriste

Jan 12, 2009, 6:20 PM
I was at a show babe. I had to do my little rockstar bit ;-) Too bad you weren't there...it was hawt! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
rhi_nan

Jan 12, 2009, 6:21 PM
i bet ๐Ÿคค
ElTriste

Jan 12, 2009, 8:06 PM
You need to vacation here when I'm playing, I'll sing to you ๐Ÿ˜‰
JaydenW

Jan 12, 2009, 6:30 PM
Mmmhmm. There was a lady in here the other day showing her ringtones. As I walk into the back... and I don't think there was even a hint of interest on my face...

"Oh.. what did YOU think of my ringtone?"

It was some giggly laugh she got at hallmark.
rhi_nan

Jan 12, 2009, 6:42 PM
๐Ÿคจ

people are retarded
Dnbstyle

Jan 12, 2009, 8:01 PM
How about the one that goes

message.... Message... MESSAGE!!! MEEEESAAAAAGEEE!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

I hate that one too.
๐Ÿ™„

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.