Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Dum Azz People

jscoop

Jan 10, 2009, 3:35 PM
How do you walk into an AT&T store and ask if first are you verzion? then after kinda laughing and saying sorry no...Might wanna check out the 50signs plasterd everywhere...Continue on and ask well do u know where i can find the nearest one....sorry just makes me laugh everytime i think of it....
xIsamuTM

Jan 10, 2009, 3:40 PM
it's worse on the phones. it says welcome to directv when you call, it asks how can we help with your directv service, and still... STILL we get people calling in about their dish network equipment. i mean for croix sake, i've worked for both and both company's have their logos plastered all over their boxes, dish network receivers go as far as to GIVE you the phone number along with the error code...
ajlineman

Jan 10, 2009, 4:01 PM
Yeah I just had a guy call in to find out about why his auto-insurance has been revoked...
I said "cuz you call AT&T about your car insurance"
jscoop

Jan 10, 2009, 4:11 PM
hahahah
Dnbstyle

Jan 10, 2009, 4:15 PM
How about people who buy a car charger from you and then come back a few days later with it in their hands looking like they ran over it SEVERAL TIMES and say "I don't know what happened to it"... and then start flipping their wig when they have to pay for a new one.

This has happened several times to me in just the last month.
wizardofCroz

Jan 10, 2009, 4:30 PM
I had this guy come in last week and wanted to exchange the car charger he bought A YEAR AGO for one that fits his new phone. Seriously thou, anyone else in any other industry would laugh you out of the store.

"yeah i have this iPod, and i got it last year but i want to exchange it for a zune"

🤨

Well the cell phone store does it for me all the time!
Fear The Cubans

Jan 10, 2009, 7:00 PM
My co-worker just had that happen to her. Cust came in asking about phones trying to upgrade. She shows him the G1, and after 10 minutes of obnoxious questions, decides to go with it. Upon trying to pull up his account, she asks for the phone number multiple times with no luck...turns out he has Verizon. Now, we work in a corporate store...so there's pink everywhere, our shirts say T-Mobile, we're selling the G1, and the closest thing to red are the pink shirt my co-worker is wearing.

There isn't even a Verizon store in this mall...He gets mad and walks out.
sweetcherrygurl

Jan 10, 2009, 8:27 PM
or the people who come in to my verizon store.... say "i need a car charger" and you ask for what phone....

AND THEY DON'T HAVE IT WITH THEM.
you ask for their info to pull up the account, and they dont know the info. then they get pissed at you for not being able to tell THEM what kind of phone THEY have..... when all they can tell you is that "it's silver".....

🤨

or the people who come in for a car charger... they hand you their at&t phone. you look at the charge port, go IN THE BACK to look for one that might fit, and they get MAD AT YOU because your verizon store doesn't stock chargers for at&t phones.

and you calmly point out that there is an actual AT&T store a whopping 2 and a half hours away.......

people can be d...
(continues)
sweetcherrygurl

Jan 11, 2009, 4:36 PM
sweetcherrygurl said:
or the people who come in to my verizon store.... say "i need a car charger" and you ask for what phone....

AND THEY DON'T HAVE IT WITH THEM.
you ask for their info to pull up the account, and they dont know the info. then they get pissed at you for not being able to tell THEM what kind of phone THEY have..... when all they can tell you is that "it's silver".....

🤨

or the people who come in for a car charger... they hand you their at&t phone. you look at the charge port, go IN THE BACK to look for one that might fit, and they get MAD AT YOU because your verizon store doesn't stock chargers for at&t phones.

and you calmly point out that there is an actual AT&T store a whopping 2 and a
(continues)
bassplayer

Jan 10, 2009, 8:29 PM
tell them that if they had AT&T you could download their navigation service on their phone and find it right away. That's what I always tell my non-customers looking for anything.

I'm not freaking mapquest, but I can download something to your phone that will be and make money off your stupid self, or you can just leave while you are still retarded.
AlienCellFiend

Jan 12, 2009, 11:10 AM
jscoop said:
Continue on and ask well do u know where i can find the nearest one....

No.

Bitches.
Burger Time

Jan 12, 2009, 12:23 PM
jscoop said:
How do you walk into an AT&T store and ask if first are you verzion? then after kinda laughing and saying sorry no...Might wanna check out the 50signs plasterd everywhere...Continue on and ask well do u know where i can find the nearest one....sorry just makes me laugh everytime i think of it....

I would have asked him to join AT&T, so that he could go to Verizon and ask for the iPhone...
KingTiger

Jan 13, 2009, 2:55 PM
That's funny... but you know, in the 7 months I've worked in a Sprint call center, I've never once had do that... However I have had people hang up as soon as I say "thank you for calling Sprint" 😁
jscoop

Jan 13, 2009, 5:47 PM
hahahah all these stories make me laugh and feel better...there are dumb people everywhere! also makes me feel smarter hahahhaha

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.