yoboy8

Jan 6, 2009, 3:31 PM
i had a customer tell me they were not 🤨
BLEDSOE

Jan 6, 2009, 3:33 PM
In our area they are...not sure about you... 😛
jreed3686

Jan 6, 2009, 3:53 PM
im guessing your alltel reps, mind telling me what kind of phone i should upgrade to if i like the internet, texting and a easily hid phone so i can text at work (not the hint or w/e that moto phone is) or if i should wait to find out my new carrier whenever that may be?
BLEDSOE

Jan 7, 2009, 10:13 AM
the delve is all touch screen so you are not flipping or sliding anything open. Plus when you get the smart choice plan it comes with FREE alltel naviagtor, radio basic, tv on demand and two other apps that i never spell right...I have texted with it and did not mind the touch interface...That would probably be the best option of a quickly hidden phone for those purposes...

or the touch pro has the touch plus slide out key board...but you do not get the apps for free....
jreed3686

Jan 7, 2009, 10:16 AM
yeah and not to mention the touch pro is the phone i want, but deffiantly cant afford ☚ī¸ diapers are killing me on that end and sadly as much as i hate it i may have to go back to a pearl. but i was looking at the HTC Touch as well. its rather cheap in my store 49.99 so its down to that and the Delve, maybe even going away from the smartphones i guess and going to Razor VE20
BLEDSOE

Jan 7, 2009, 11:17 AM
vE20-that is not a bad phone..we have not had any complaints on it...and we have sold quite a few.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.