Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

good or bad?

srose.mhc.vzw2

Jan 3, 2009, 11:51 AM
i'm not sure whether having someone from your past come into your store and not remember let alone, not recognize you is a good or a bad thing.

i work at a store that's about 1/2 hr away from my house, i don't know anyone in this area... but last night an ex of mine from like 6 years ago came into my store asking about exchanges.

keep in mind, i have talked to him since we last broke up, actually the last time we talked was about 8 months ago when i was still pregnant with my daughter. ...nothing really has changed about me except i don't have this ginormous belly anymore, and my hair is a darker color instead of its usual blonde..
and that f*cker didn't even recognize me or anything..

so i dont know if this is a good thing or a ba...
(continues)
Turbo187

Jan 3, 2009, 11:59 AM
Sometimes boys aren't very perceptive 😛

I know I've done something like this to an ex-gf.

I didn't mean to. I really just didn't notice when it happened. She was in a car that my friend was driving, and when my friend got out of the car I caught a glimpse of the person in the car but I pretty much just ignored whoever it was. turns out, ex-gf. I guess it really hurt her feelings, but then again - she was crazy, hence ex-gf. But don't let it get to you. Like I said, guy's aren't very perceptive all the time.
filerx

Jan 3, 2009, 12:00 PM
You must not have been someone in his eyes worth remembering. Kind of like you use them awhile then it is over the shoulder as Ministry would say. 😁
filerx

Jan 3, 2009, 12:16 PM
😎
Jrockemsockem

Jan 3, 2009, 12:06 PM
Oh, he recognized you. Just wanted to see if you worked there. I wouldn't walk yo my car alone anytime soon.... 😈 😉
srose.mhc.vzw2

Jan 3, 2009, 3:14 PM
haha... i dont think thats the circumstance.

he honestly had no clue who i was... i even looked him dead straight in the eye, said "do you recognize me at all?" ...and starred at me... paused for a good minute or two, and said "no, sorry... im not good with faces" ....i laughed and said, "okay then... " and went on answering the rest of his question he came into the store and asked.

i think its hilarious and kind of eases my mind a bit... but just kinda stunned me that his memory is that bad, haha!
liquidfire

Jan 3, 2009, 6:34 PM
ive done that. like i've seen someone years later and had no clue who they were. although, i was only with her for like a week or two....sooooo

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.