Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 21 replies

can someone PLEASE answer this for me?

sweetcherrygurl

Dec 27, 2008, 9:30 PM
okay someone please help me out here and tell me if i'm right or wrong on this? 👿

there are two employees assigned to my store. TWO. me and this guy named Steve (lets just call him that.).

there are two stores in our chain that are in this town. my store was opened a few months ago, the other store has been there for two years.

for the second time in a week, Steve is called over to the Auburn store. last time he was called over there it was to help a busy store for a little while.

instead, he goes over there and leaves me ALONE in my store (which was CRAMMED full of customers) for FIVE HOURS.
(and i honestly don't think the other store was THAT busy cuz that night i pulled up the cash sheet for both stores, and mine was ...
(continues)
ogfish

Dec 27, 2008, 9:32 PM
could he be out doing the naughty? that sounds like what is really going on...
Turbo187

Dec 27, 2008, 9:39 PM
sounds like he might have friends or someone he knows over at the other store, he gets all chummy and hangs out over there just cold chillin' leaving you hangin!! Thats some bullsh*t girl! LETS KILL STEVE!!!!
BLEDSOE

Dec 28, 2008, 12:34 PM
I say SWEET!! throw on the i am really sorry face...and explain that the other rep was called away...appologize(gets them softened up) and the TAKE ALL THEIR $$$ and EVERY sale is yours!!!

😈
phatbasstard

Dec 28, 2008, 3:45 PM
BLEDSOE said:
I say SWEET!! throw on the i am really sorry face...and explain that the other rep was called away...appologize(gets them softened up) and the TAKE ALL THEIR $$$ and EVERY sale is yours!!!

😈

yup my thoughts exactly.
IrishCarBomb

Dec 28, 2008, 3:50 PM
I think it is BOGUS that you are getting stuck with more customers than you can handle in an efficient and timely manner because your co-worker is a wad... BUT... you are also getting all the sales then, activations, etc. while he is out, which isn't all bad either. And you can play the piety card. I do all the time, I am in one man kiosk, and everyone comes at once. I turn on the after burners and get the paperwork done as fast as possible, skip stuff the customer doesn't need to be there for, and come off as the amazing super hero of cell world because I just activated 4 lines in 30 minutes, and everyone comes back to me specifically and refers their friends.
vzwworkingirl

Dec 30, 2008, 6:37 PM
I will answer it for you.
I think for one, you shouldnt post bullsh*t in here when your boss reads it.

Cuz i am pretty sure the DSL was there for 3 days and last time i checked he "steve" is internet savvy and we arent. my bad. So if she asks "steve" to stay over because its busy and he couldnt leave... its your boss'call. She is the boss for a reason.

These people are right. Who gives a crap if your alone... YOU GET ALL THE NUMBERS!!! Hello the more numbers you get, the more money you make.

I dont know how many times i have worked stores alone. Hmmm lets see I worked one of my stores last week alone... for 9 hours... with no prior notice. I did double digit numbers that day. I didnt eat all day. Did I care... no... why? Because a...
(continues)
cookiesandcreme69

Dec 30, 2008, 6:57 PM
Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jeffatt

Dec 30, 2008, 7:04 PM
lmao! no freaking way!!

wow...something tells me phonescoop might be on the "blocked" list at those particular stores in the near future
Cervantez

Dec 30, 2008, 7:06 PM
Classic. 🤣
cookiesandcreme69

Dec 30, 2008, 7:21 PM
Yeah I'm getting that same feeling too! Or else she just won't have a job!
jeffatt

Dec 30, 2008, 7:31 PM
We'll need to see pics, too. This could make a pretty good catfight!
cookiesandcreme69

Dec 30, 2008, 7:40 PM
🤣 It probably is going to be!
srose.mhc.vzw2

Dec 31, 2008, 12:16 PM
i don't have anything to complain about with my job, but it seems like she complains WAYY too much about her job. it's quite annoying to see every post she starts is always whinning about how she has to work.... no one else on here does, except for her.... anyone agree?
lxav06

Dec 30, 2008, 8:07 PM
between the story and "busted" i ma lost
cookiesandcreme69

Dec 30, 2008, 8:20 PM
Read the original post in this thread. She got busted by one of her coworkers for complaining about another coworker.
Decept.ICON

Dec 30, 2008, 7:02 PM
🤤
cookiesandcreme69

Dec 30, 2008, 7:02 PM
🤣
T-Monster

Dec 30, 2008, 7:11 PM
ouch...responded to his 🤤 with a 🤣

that's gotta 😢
Decept.ICON

Dec 30, 2008, 7:13 PM
2 different females dumbarse 😈
golem22

Dec 31, 2008, 3:54 PM
regarding the "marry me" message, be careful what you wish for i asked a girl to marry me and she agreed.
Decept.ICON

Jan 2, 2009, 3:11 PM
Thank you for reason #1 of why not to get drunk in Vegas with ugly people. I like girls with attitude it's sexy. Sorry about your luck though buddy 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.