Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Samsung Battery Lady

IrishCarBomb

Dec 20, 2008, 9:26 AM
So yesterday was a rocking day! Once the roads thawed out, I was busy like no other up until I left, and was there an hour later than scheduled I was so busy! All is good in ICB land at that point...

Fast forward a couple hours, me drinking a fine beverage, I get an email from a CS rep asking about some lady...

(These next 2 paragraphs were originally the last 2, but I moved them up so those not wanting to read a bunch of boring crap don't have to)

As I walk into my store this morning, there is this lady waiting for me... She tries to keep me from getting in my kiosk, threatens me, throws her phone at me (I ducked and it exploded on the floor), demands I replace her that phone with a new one, etc. Says CS said I had to, bunch of...
(continues)
jeffatt

Dec 20, 2008, 10:57 AM
lol...only in the cell phone industry
IrishCarBomb

Dec 20, 2008, 11:10 AM
Yeah, I am thinking about going back into the food industry, I thought that was bad, but at least it was always a super easy fix, remake the food, if they still aren't happy so what... Damn paychecks being way too big for me to ever leave.
j-villa

Dec 20, 2008, 8:41 PM
lol i had a co worker once get a phone thrown at him from a angry man. My boss was questioning my co worker as to why he would do this. And he must of did something to provoke this as it has never happened to her. 🤣

People these days... I'm gonna start throwing my shoes at people. 🤣
Fredd

Dec 22, 2008, 10:05 AM
Throwing shoes? Are you from Iraq? 🤣
liquidfire

Dec 22, 2008, 7:20 PM
dude that guy was a jacka$$!!!
he was waiting for me before the mall even opened and got pissed cuz i wouldnt just hand him a phone cuz he did 2 bajillion million dollars in sales calls a day on his 450 basic plan with a cheapo phone 🙄

and when wendy told me i caused this...... 🙄 👿
Pious Goddess

Dec 20, 2008, 12:32 PM
I just wish most store reps would note an account for psychos like that or call in and get a note placed so it will help CS out more.
IrishCarBomb

Dec 20, 2008, 12:55 PM
True, I never got any account info, though, so I couldn't note the account. The lady was really shady about giving out information.

I'm usually really good about noting accounts, since that is the primary way to communicate between in-store and CS.
Pious Goddess

Dec 20, 2008, 1:06 PM
Yeah I love it when you guys do because it helps the "the rep said this and the cus did that" crap down. I hate when they ci saying the rep said this and that blah blah.
IrishCarBomb

Dec 20, 2008, 1:14 PM
Yeah, probably just as much as we hate hearing, "CS said this and that", if not more since typically if you are getting a phone call it's because there is an issue.

My company has great CS reps, they do an awesome job of noting the accounts, and spell out stuff a lot of the time too! I try my best to note the accounts and stuff, but sometimes it just isn't happening, like if they won't give me a name or number. You are lucky(Or not, considering you get people mad about verification), and have to get that info.

They also make it easy for me, if they ever do approve something crazy, they will call my cell phone and let me know. Plus, most of the time they just mail things out to them etc so they don't have to come in store. My compan...
(continues)
BigShowJB

Dec 22, 2008, 11:28 AM
she didn't have some kind of affinity for cucumbers at all did she?
IrishCarBomb

Dec 22, 2008, 4:32 PM
No, that lady is still locked up last I heard... I believe she is getting sent to the state mental institution.
BigShowJB

Dec 22, 2008, 6:11 PM
soundslike shes about to get a roommate
Menno

Dec 22, 2008, 2:57 PM
We've had those. Gotta love customers who don't remember anything.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.