Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Mail order brides...

Darkwingduk

Dec 17, 2008, 2:45 PM
I get a lot of rich old men in my store that come in with super non-english speaking beautiful women... I have a feeling they are mail order brides... So I went online and ordered one. It (the bride) should be here in a week. I had her sent directly to my store, how exciting!!! Her name is Helga and shes from Russia. Has anyone else ordered a bride through the mail that can give me advice? Where do I put the body when I am done with it?
Jrockemsockem

Dec 17, 2008, 2:48 PM
wrong forum. not shop talk. more like crazy talk, but theres no forum for that yet. try the lounge. 😎
Darkwingduk

Dec 17, 2008, 2:53 PM
These men came into my shop thats why I wrote this in the Shop Talk forum so youre wrong Jrockemsockem. If you feel so strongly that this is inappropriate for the shop talk forum please report it to the moderator. Only dorks try to mediate where forums should be posted. No one told you to read it.
Jrockemsockem

Dec 17, 2008, 2:59 PM
Darkwingduk said:
So I went online and ordered one. It (the bride) should be here in a week. I had her sent directly to my store, how exciting!!! Her name is Helga and shes from Russia. Has anyone else ordered a bride through the mail that can give me advice? Where do I put the body when I am done with it?

And what does this have to do with working in the wireless industry?? I just hate it when dumb lounge posts make there way to shop talk.
Rich Brome

Dec 17, 2008, 3:02 PM
Just because you mentioned the word "store" does not make this Shop Talk. The Lounge is the appropriate place (if there is one) for this kind of discussion.

Thanks!

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.