Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Lets do this!!!!

tanya_ATT

Dec 12, 2008, 4:33 PM
its a new day... yesterday was a cold rainy day, and didn't sell anything all shift.. today, the weather is great, ppl are everywhere in the mall, and i just got paid.. so, im feeling good, LETS DO SOME SELLING!!!!

goodluck everyone eles, whos at work!
tke126woody

Dec 12, 2008, 4:34 PM
wow i never been that excited when i worked at the mall. I hope you have a great night and make some money
tanya_ATT

Dec 12, 2008, 4:42 PM
my excitment stems from my bordom here last night.. thunderstormed all night, which meant that NO ONE was in the mall, just the workers.. and its busy today.. i need to sell!

thanks! 😉
tke126woody

Dec 12, 2008, 4:46 PM
yeah i had one person that spoke english next to me when i was in a kiosk.
tanya_ATT

Dec 12, 2008, 5:39 PM
DO i look like customer service, or a Insurace claim center, or tech center...

cuz thats all that ppl are asking me today..
my phone wont work, i want a trade-in, can you call Cust serivce for me, i need to upgrade a Business line...

SURE... i can.. dont have anything better to do than sit on the phone for u.. not making money.. CANT WAIT TO DIAL THE NUMBERS!
jeffatt

Dec 12, 2008, 5:46 PM
lol...my favorite is the guy who purchased a laptop card online or over the phone, can't get it to work, and send him to the store to "let them work on it"

Gotta love them 2-hour tech support calls to find out what we all knew before the call: the device is defective.
tanya_ATT

Dec 12, 2008, 6:14 PM
NO ****... 🤣
havnt' had one of those today, but i did get this sweet 70+ man, he wanted to know what the "envelope" pic on his screen was...

m= "sir, that just to let you know you have a text/voice message"

then i had to show him the text, how to erase it, and he wasn't even a AT&T custie..he was T-mobile.. which is the kiosk, an arms lenght away from me.. but he was sweet.. no sweat for me!
uscphonegal

Dec 12, 2008, 5:48 PM
I have learned in the past when you take time to listen to the customers and go out of your way, they will notice and will come back to you and only you when it is time for renewal or when they want to add a line. It definately pays off to be patient with customers, we aren't always going to have a day when you sell 5 phones, you have to think that they think since you sold the phones to them then you should be the one to help them with a problem with their phone. Just be patient and understanding and you will get a great customer base in no time!
tanya_ATT

Dec 12, 2008, 6:15 PM
i hope so 🤣
sweetcherrygurl

Dec 13, 2008, 2:06 PM
but sales are still sucking....

at least i had one nice older lady customer that i helped bring me a box of Ferrero Rocher chocolates yesterday.... and she told the customer i was with that i was the "best" and "a genius"

ego boost, anyone? 😲)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.