Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 16 replies

Vote on the next BOB episode

T-Monster

Dec 9, 2008, 6:07 PM
So a lot of new BOB episodes have been suggested, so I want people's opinion. Which one do you all think I should do next:

1) BOB and Freckles: The Reunion

2) BOB takes on Verizon Telesales

3) BOB goes to prison

4) BOB gets a colonic

Place your votes, and don't forget to mention why!
kapwww

Dec 9, 2008, 6:16 PM
How about:

5) BOB hires a call girl
T-Monster

Dec 9, 2008, 6:26 PM
sort of covered in the previous episode "BOB visits the Pimp", but I'll take it into consideration. Like the conversation that lead up to his pimpage lol 😁
cookiesandcreme69

Dec 9, 2008, 7:04 PM
I vote for number 3!

I'd like to see how he goes to prison and how he reacts in prison! 🤣
ajlineman

Dec 9, 2008, 11:07 PM
I agree it would be funny to hear about BOB in prison and how the guards react to him.
Although I have only read "Bob dies comes to life and gets a new Razor" and the most recent "Bob as the Grinch" (My suggestion 😁) so don't make any sequels where us less educated would be lost due to previous store lines. 😉

Another good idea would be Bob WORKING in the wireless industry somehow. How or where I would leave up to you and your imagination but I think it could potentially be entertaining.
T-Monster

Dec 10, 2008, 9:48 AM
LOL. that's kinda why I left potential for Freckles to work for at&t. and that's also why i put all the BOB stories in one place, so those who have not experienced BOB can follow somewhat of a story line. But i guess the Reunion special will have to wait...
Menno

Dec 10, 2008, 9:48 AM
Bob sings on American Idol?
devilsmafia

Dec 10, 2008, 1:03 PM
I'd love to hear about Bob in prison, but I'd also love to read about Bob going to work as a Customer Care Rep. What would his reaction be to customers while he is on the receiving end of the bullshit? 😈
teddybearmafia

Dec 10, 2008, 2:12 PM
That was actually already touched on in the episode " Bob goes to Hell" I think.All the customers were him.
devilsmafia

Dec 10, 2008, 6:40 PM
ahhh, i must not have read that one. 👿
llama

Dec 10, 2008, 6:54 PM
Why not vote on who cares about Bob...
T-Monster

Dec 10, 2008, 7:20 PM
Obviously people like them. It's entertaining to them and they want to read more. You don't like 'em, you don't gotta read 'em.
Saint.Patrick

Dec 10, 2008, 7:02 PM
Bob and Saint.Patrick do seminude oiled wrestling. Why? I think it would be hot! 🤤
T-Monster

Dec 10, 2008, 7:15 PM
😳
teddybearmafia

Dec 10, 2008, 7:26 PM
I like the bob and freckles idea the most. I think one of funniest episodes i read was bob and freckles go to the doctor or something.
T-Monster

Dec 12, 2008, 6:44 PM
going to be posted on sunday as "BOB Goes to Prison"
tanya_ATT

Dec 12, 2008, 6:44 PM
can't wait!!!! 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.