Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 26 replies

Back again....

tanya_ATT

Dec 3, 2008, 1:40 PM
with the night shift today....i hope its better than yesterday with my one sale... even though i sold a BB bold, with the Data/ tethering plan, with a Bluetooth, car charger, skin cover, 2GB memory card, and holster.... that was ALL i did !!!!

Need some big things today.. i'm hungry for that paper!!!!!

~AT&T tanya 😉
dxniel

Dec 3, 2008, 1:41 PM
impressive..... 😁
brentgodwin

Dec 3, 2008, 1:41 PM
😁
tanya_ATT

Dec 3, 2008, 2:32 PM
thanks, it was a wasy sale, guy had no idea what he wanted.. so, i told him what he needed!!! lol he was very happy to pay for the things as long as it made sence to buy it
devilsmafia

Dec 3, 2008, 2:44 PM
If only every customer was like that. This job would be cake.
tanya_ATT

Dec 3, 2008, 3:26 PM
so very true! 😉
dustin.gery

Dec 3, 2008, 4:19 PM
At least you get to come in for mornings or nights....i work at a kiosk in a mall for 12+ hours a day.....i havent had a day off since thanksgiving and have worked 77 hours in the past 6 days in the row finishing up tonight at 10pm
tanya_ATT

Dec 3, 2008, 5:20 PM
damn.. ya'll need more help!!

where ya'll at!
dustin.gery

Dec 3, 2008, 5:34 PM
Pennsylvania....typically we work 4 days a week, mall hours...so its not really a help issue, thats just how things are set up....so black friday and saturday are 18 hour days...
tanya_ATT

Dec 3, 2008, 5:43 PM
ouch!

i feel 4 ya' 😉
dustin.gery

Dec 3, 2008, 5:46 PM
i used to sell att, now i sell tmobile....when i sold att it was much easier to sell outside of a mall then in one.......people with att dont try to bargin prices on phones.....the price was the price, if it was to high we would find a cheaper one
tanya_ATT

Dec 3, 2008, 6:06 PM
yeah this **** is crazy, in the mall.. ppl are out to shop and get home, not sit and be bothered by me, asking them to come over and talk to me for a minute... i got the lotion bithes on one side and T-mobile on the other.. and them TM guys are hard core about selling... pulling anyone and everyone over to them, i even send the ppl that come over to me, and can't get credit approved over to them, and they give me 5$ for everyone i send over there and signs up.. they are having a no deposit right now.. so.. i sendum' over...

i wish i was in a store.. ima try to learn as much as i can here.. about ATT and the phones, then ima look to transfer
dustin.gery

Dec 4, 2008, 8:09 AM
the good news is, i sold 2 new and 2 up but made $230 in commission.....so its not that bad i guess
tanya_ATT

Dec 4, 2008, 10:37 AM
damn... how'd u do that
dustin.gery

Dec 4, 2008, 12:58 PM
Come to PA/NJ/NY and work for the company i work for.....2nd largest T-mobile National Retailer in the Country....we only have like 50 stores but our volume is way beyond others...Our pay is what sets us apart from others
vzwilman

Dec 4, 2008, 1:00 PM
Where in pa and what company do you work for.
dustin.gery

Dec 4, 2008, 1:06 PM
Executive Cellular.....All over Eastern PA, Most of Jersey, and NYC's surrounding Areas
vzwilman

Dec 4, 2008, 1:24 PM
Oh my bad lol sorry missed this post. I think I have heard of them when I used to live there.
dustin.gery

Dec 4, 2008, 2:29 PM
what area in PA you used to live?
vzwilman

Dec 4, 2008, 2:37 PM
I used to live near the king of prussia mall 🙂 only 30 mins away from it
dustin.gery

Dec 4, 2008, 3:02 PM
Yeah were all over the place in KOP and the surrounding areas
tanya_ATT

Dec 4, 2008, 1:06 PM
i miss jersey... ima south jersey shore girl..
dustin.gery

Dec 4, 2008, 1:08 PM
i cant give out to much info but...its legit and its worth it
vzwilman

Dec 4, 2008, 1:09 PM
well can u least say where it is in pa lol I am from there orignally and looking to move back some day.
dustin.gery

Dec 4, 2008, 1:15 PM
oh i did, look in the post under your original
T-Monster

Dec 4, 2008, 3:06 PM
I was about to say, i work for the same company in NJ. on forums like this, we can only tell so much info because these things are open to everyone, including people who we may not want to see what company we're from or what we do.
dustin.gery

Dec 4, 2008, 3:11 PM
What you work for ECP? or just T-mobile.....where in jersey you work? i was in bridgewater commons yesterday

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.