Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

So I was driving..

Darkwingduk

Dec 1, 2008, 1:39 PM
my BMW 3 series the other day that I have paired with my new HTC Fuze and it just stopped working... I have a million dollar house and I paid 400 dollars for this phone, why isnt it working???... Im rich and demand service blah blah blah...
liquidfire

Dec 1, 2008, 1:46 PM
🤣
Pious Goddess

Dec 1, 2008, 2:23 PM
Maybe your expensive car killed it! If you're so rich buy another one, it should not hurt you to buy so much more. I love those customers.
biggene

Dec 1, 2008, 2:36 PM
exactly... had a custy yesterday yelling at me that when his $400k Bently breaks the company fixes it pronto.... he wanted a $50 credit for an insurance deductible... This guy has paid more in cell phone bills in the past year than our center Director makes in salary and he was b$ching about $50. GET A CLUE buddy
Att_Sales_rep

Dec 5, 2008, 7:58 PM
hey i got a 3 series! good cars but if you have real money you would definately own something nicer
wade496

Dec 5, 2008, 8:50 PM
instead of being mean ask the custy to delete the pairing pop out the battery and pair the device back up.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.