Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Back @ The Mall Location {Pray for Me}

Pure1rish

Nov 26, 2008, 9:53 AM
After 3 months of being at one of our new stores.

Today, I am working (Just for the Day)

At my old location inside the Mall......

I worked here for about a year and a half, and needed to get out of that location, it was taking it's toll.

Well today, I'm back and I hope it goes well, I'm here to help people, but I just hope none of the typical mall custy's come through right off the bat..

This should be an interesting day.

Peace to everyone, and good luck out there!
maycroft

Nov 26, 2008, 10:12 AM
😁
tanya_ATT

Nov 26, 2008, 11:28 AM
Good luck back in the mall, i just started a job last week, in the mall...my plan is to learn what and all i can about the wireless industry, then get into a "STORE" somewhere.. but this mall thing...its killin me, i dont like yellin at ppl to come over and talk to me, excpecailly because the lotion B****'s are next to me bothering the hell outta ppl already. and believe me when i say, they dont miss a person walkin by. SOOOOOOOOOO, anyone have any tips, things to say or do to get ppl's attention, to talk to them, ilve been here a week, and only did 4 upgrades! please help!!!!!!
Pure1rish

Nov 26, 2008, 11:44 AM
- Be Different than the other, tacky sales people in the mall. Be the type of person, who wants to just talk, find out how your day is, how the kids are and what is going on in their life....

- Talk about and talk down about those tacky sales people in the mall.

- Seperate yourself from those type of People in Any and All Ways...

However,

If you work for the T-Mobile, Mobile Solutions Kiosk, where they attack people and bug the Sh** out of them,

There is nothing you can do, people already hate your stand and do not trust your company to help them at all.

No Offense !! Really calm down...

Hope that helps,
Peace
liquidfire

Nov 26, 2008, 2:48 PM
🤣 🤣

i love the mobile solutions comment. here it is mobile pros, but they are just as bad lol.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.