show all 11 replies

I hate corporate...

brentgodwin

Nov 21, 2008, 12:33 PM
I work for a VZW Indirect..

With all the ads and online promos..

I have 7 people in store today...

Where's the Storm??

Release the damn phone first then let eveyone know it in stores now...

👿 👿 👿
softshoe

Nov 21, 2008, 9:37 PM
Why don't you go look it up on the Weather Channel and tell the customer where to find the closest storm?
dalily21

Nov 22, 2008, 12:00 AM
🤣
ayotech

Nov 22, 2008, 2:10 AM
oh man what a lovely day... 😁

6 am- 7:30pm (13 lovely paid storm hrs + lunch)

opened at 7, sold out by 8:15am, recieved more and sold out in 10 mins.

I came from Indirect. i am Corp Verizon and I LOVE MY JOB!!!!!!! 😉
robtheman

Nov 22, 2008, 10:11 AM
Working for corporate is way, way better than working for CP. I just thought you might want to know.

😁
20momof3

Nov 22, 2008, 12:42 PM
do you mean CP as in a call center?
brentgodwin

Nov 22, 2008, 1:04 PM
I thought so...

where you at now?

Denver??
Menno

Nov 22, 2008, 10:37 AM
I work for an Indirect agent as well.

We got 6 storms yesterday, sold out of them within the hour (most of that was driving time for the customers)have a waiting list for when we get our next shipment.

We were the only retailer to get them in our area, and the nearest corporate stores are over an hour away. the best part, they started sending people to us when they sold out.
sweetcherrygurl

Nov 24, 2008, 6:52 PM
Menno said:
I work for an Indirect agent as well.

We got 6 storms yesterday, sold out of them within the hour (most of that was driving time for the customers)have a waiting list for when we get our next shipment.

We were the only retailer to get them in our area, and the nearest corporate stores are over an hour away. the best part, they started sending people to us when they sold out.

you got six? we got TWO and one of them had a glitch that took me twenty minutes to fix before the stupid thing would even turn on....
CellularHolocaust

Nov 22, 2008, 6:56 PM
Just say it's on backorder for months anyway.
cilvzwagent

Nov 25, 2008, 10:33 AM
I work indirect. If it wasn't for corporate's come in, log in and wait "DMV" style customer service in store, Most of the customers who land in my store would drive the 20 minutes to save $5.

We got our storms Friday morning, and Sold out by Saturday night. Got more coming tomorrow. VZW can be backordered all they want to. Our warehouse has over 300 of them. So, while everyone else is making waiting lists, your customers on those waiting lists are buying from me 😁
cheaperatwalmart

Nov 25, 2008, 6:41 PM
I work for a verizon indirect too, but we had 4 of the Storms on Friday when we opened and we got 2 more today. I thought all the indirects had them?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.