Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Why is it??

killafabe

Nov 13, 2008, 3:42 PM
When a customers account cancels due to non payment, for some reason they tend to blame us........liek it was out fault you didnt pay your bill and it was our fault you left the account cancelled for more than 3 months and the number transferred to someone who probably can pay their bills on time ....its very funny how stupid people can be 🤣 😎 😛
uscphonegal

Nov 13, 2008, 3:45 PM
I don't know, that erks me too know end!! I had a customer cancel because his bill was like $500 and couldn't pay it and got shut off for non-payment, so he went to Centinneal(worst carrier ever!) and started new service. Blah! Do they not realize that they now owe the bill plus EFT's??? I guess not!! I just hoped they enjoyed paying activation fees and all kinds of bs at centinneal. HAHA!
killafabe

Nov 13, 2008, 3:47 PM
its funny how people think just because they leave the company they think their past charges will magically disappear
uscphonegal

Nov 13, 2008, 3:49 PM
OR they forget about it all together and 2 yrs later want to come back to us and when we run their credit we have to tell them that they owe us like $700 from a past bill and then they go off on you at the time and it isn't even your fault!
KingTiger

Nov 14, 2008, 3:40 PM
heh... I think my favorite one was when a cust was ovr his spending limit because he had two bills to pay. He paid everything off right before a new bill came out, didn't make any payment for a little over a month, and another bill came out. There wasn't anything wrong with either bill, but the two combined put him over his spending limit.

He was positive that we were overcharging him or ripping him off somehow.
metalsmokearsenal

Nov 13, 2008, 3:46 PM
ya just tell'em sorry since you can't pay your bill on time, we transferred the number to someone who can! 😉
Pious Goddess

Nov 14, 2008, 4:50 PM
Sometimes I get so use to talking to people with cancelled accounts with non-payment. That I forget to subtract the ETF's from the account balance to tell them what to pay us. And my favorite, is since my company is bill in advance. I had a guy who had a bill for 09/18-10/17 and it was due 11/28 and he was cancelling the acct on 11/09. I canceled him and told him his balance on the acct and about a pro bill. And he tells me he is not paying the balance on the acct because we owe him money. And "try to get a dime for me, bet you will never see it."

Sometimes I seriously want to tell customers, you not paying your bill does not effect me. Hell, it is your credit not mine. Some people actually think I give a damn, because you are not going t...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.