Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Need someone's help who knows mobile web browsers!

T-Monster

Nov 13, 2008, 11:35 AM
So here's the deal. I do online classes with University of Phoenix. I have a Blackberry Curve 8320. I can bring up my class website, but it's in forum format so everything gets all distorted. I used the default browser and opera mini, and both screw up the page. I tried the G1 and it does the same thing. I just tried 2 windows mobile phones and they won't even let me enter the online classroom.

Does anybody know of a specific phone/mobile web browser that can load up all aspects of the University of Phoenix Online Classroom?
dustin.gery

Nov 13, 2008, 12:39 PM
U of Phoenix??? does that stuff even translate to credits? i thought that was a BS college
T-Monster

Nov 13, 2008, 1:46 PM
It's actually the most acredited online university, and they definitly translate into credits. Some are crocks like the ones that can guarantee a degree in 12 weeks or some bullplop. I transfered to online from Rutgers because my work schedule combined with classes was burning me out. I have a year and a half left. Each class takes 5 weeks, and there are 4 classes in a sememster which equates to 12 credits, which is considered full time college. Most if not all businesses and firms are accepting online classes from acredited universities, like Phoenix or Berkley, on as high a standard as onground colleges.
SimOrMsn

Nov 14, 2008, 11:02 PM
I go to a state university and I can pull up my online stuff from my Centro.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.