Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 19 replies

Tell you the truth I think its a joke..

metalsmokearsenal

Nov 8, 2008, 4:03 PM
When someone I worked with, started the same time, becomes sup...and the funny thing is they had never worked a call center before, was also afraid to take any calls in training, was always nervous to take calls at all, and takes the easy way out, goes to graveyard shift 10pm-6am, and gets promoted... 🀨

What gives?
kiki_kaluah

Nov 8, 2008, 5:52 PM
totally not talking about the same person but the same subject!! 🀣
metalsmokearsenal

Nov 8, 2008, 5:55 PM
are you talking about "S" or "J"? 🀣
kiki_kaluah

Nov 8, 2008, 5:56 PM
"j", i think he's a creep. 🀣
metalsmokearsenal

Nov 8, 2008, 6:13 PM
πŸ‘€ 😳

Your secret's safe with me.. πŸ˜‰

Well I started with "S"..
Ghosthendrikson

Nov 8, 2008, 6:19 PM
You probably suck at your job. Poor performance metrics, bad attendance records, or they may just out right not like you.
metalsmokearsenal

Nov 8, 2008, 6:35 PM
Good guessing though.. but no your incorrect, plus I didn't apply..

I'd link an old post, but I hate doing that so here goes..

"Don't you hate when you go ask your supervisor a question, and they look back at you with a blank stare?"

Walking away wondering how or why they got that position..

Ya like I said good guess... πŸ™‚
SimOrMsn

Nov 8, 2008, 7:26 PM
If you didn't apply is there any room for you to complain?
kiki_kaluah

Nov 8, 2008, 7:28 PM
considering we have to work with them everyday yes. besides that's what this website is for douche. 😑
SimOrMsn

Nov 8, 2008, 8:17 PM
Sorry, I am new to this web site and did not realize it was for people with no ambition to complain about their supervisors when they have done nothing to try and make the situation any better. Now I know.
OfAMightDivine

Nov 8, 2008, 8:22 PM
Welcome to The Internet.

Where may I direct your complaints?
SirPhobos...

Nov 9, 2008, 7:40 PM
To the recycle bin. 😁 😁 😁
IntheSouth

Nov 8, 2008, 8:23 PM
🀣
metalsmokearsenal

Nov 8, 2008, 8:35 PM
Stop hiring **** suckers for sups... 🀣
metalsmokearsenal

Nov 8, 2008, 8:32 PM
I wouldn't apply... this place sucks, you must like your job... I feel sorry for you already.

Iam not complaining, when management is stupid..thats their fault..

What Iam complaining about is the fact that management hires stoopid people as well..

So they get hire someone, some newbie gots his **** in his throat thinking he's the ****...
😁
So I ask a question to them and I get a blank stare back... like "What was it you asked?"
🀨
SimOrMsn

Nov 8, 2008, 10:53 PM
I am not trying to start and argument, I am simply stating that if they are so terrible at their position and you are stuck working there anyway, why not try for the job. WhatΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬β„’s the worst that can happen? Maybe instead of becoming defensive and making statements about how ΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ…β€œI must like my jobΓƒΒ’Γ’β€šΒ¬Γ‚Β you could take the message as it was intended. ::insert random smiley face here::
metalsmokearsenal

Nov 8, 2008, 10:59 PM
😁, I gotcha.. I just feel they should be adequately prepared, not just thrown on the floor as a supervisor
CellularHolocaust

Nov 9, 2008, 11:41 AM
God you're annoying.
IntheSouth

Nov 9, 2008, 3:06 PM
🀣 a little late there..
metalsmokearsenal

Nov 10, 2008, 5:07 PM
post just proves my theory.. not only should they have "NOT" gotten' promoted..but they kocksuckers ass well!

Now there on a power trip..maybe it ISN'T A GOOD IDEA TO HIRE NEWB's..

I thought you would of figured newbs were always the wrong choice..
😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.